FanFiction.Net
for RĂ©parer

12/18/2015 c4 9theputz913
Hope she really does take Lanie's advice to heart and goes to find Rick and bring him home...while she's at it she may want to book and appointment with Dr. Burke to talk about her addiction and what she's done to Rick and their marriage as a result.
Thank God for Lanie and being her blunt self and telling Kate what she needed to hear.
12/18/2015 c3 theputz913
I hope Kate decides which thing is more important to her, her marriage or this case that could take years to solve like her mom's if ever. Hope she focuses her attention and detective skills on tracking down her missing husband and fixing what she broke because obviously this separation is killing her and I think she knows that she needs him more than she needs to solve this...and if she is going to solve it, she needs the one person who was instrumental in solving her mom's case at her side...that she can protect him better if she knows where he is and is walking right beside her...partners in crime and in life which right now she has caused them to be neither. More soon...curious to see where you take Kate on this journey.
12/14/2015 c3 LivK
Finally this was a storm that gave us some ideas what might happen when they are not together. Also I liked that it was kinda serious and written like you have an idea of the story's run ahead. Good job pls continue, very excited to read more. Thanks for sharing
12/14/2015 c3 Guest
No real forward motion in this chapter, just Kate feeling sorry for herself. I really don't like that she is still putting LOCSAT before her marriage, the only way the only way she can be redeemed is if she gets her prorates straight and drops the case to go after Castle. Rita told Kate that she was investigating so Kate didn't have too, Kate chose to put this ahead of her marriage and now it is time for her to realize how wrong she was. I also don't like that you had Lanie not voice her opinion, it doesn't matter if Kate is distressed, Lanie needs to call her out on her behavior and treatment of Castle. Kate needs to stop coddling and Castle, he is a grown man not a child and has proved he is more than capable of taking care of him self, time for Kate to treat Castle like and equal an partner not a child.
12/14/2015 c3 3elvander72
Love it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
12/14/2015 c1 operaluvr
Beautiful.
12/14/2015 c3 kramerjp
Very interesting, very interesting I look forward to reading more soon and seeing what happens next and how things go and when or if she decides to go look for Rick...
12/14/2015 c2 kramerjp
Very awesome, very awesome I look forward to reading more soon and seeing what happens next!
12/14/2015 c1 kramerjp
Very interesting, very interesting indeed, I look forward to reading more soon and seeing what happens next and how things go moving forwards!
12/14/2015 c2 2mobazan27
Whoa, I hate to say this, because I love Caskett but...who could blame him?
I'm sure she expected him to passively wait for her. Now she knows how he feels.
12/14/2015 c1 mobazan27
I am hooked.
The cleaning lady/guy needs to be fired, however ;))
12/14/2015 c3 11MistressOfSmite
Quite enjoying this. I've got a fondness for stories where people just pull up stakes and leave their old lives, so I'm intrigued to find out where Castle has gone and what he's doing.
12/14/2015 c3 TORONTOSUN
I feel sorry for Kate right now. Thank goodness she turns to Lanie. I hope Kate makes the right choice.
12/14/2015 c3 30The Muse of Apollo
I really like this story, don't let the trolls keep you from finishing it. Remember at this time it isn't your writing that is prompting the vitriol, it's their animosity towards the show. So don't give up.

My only complaint is I want longer chapters, but that isn't so much a complaint as the whiney voice inside myself that always says "I WANT MORE!"

Great job!

Matt
12/14/2015 c3 spectreintheair
Thanks for chapter 3. I am enjoying your story. Not to sound like a Kate hater, but I do want her to suffer for what she did to Rick. Dont get me wrong love Caskett, hate Season 8 writing. But you are doing an awesome job with your story. Please keep ip the great work.
Thanks ks again