FanFiction.Net
for RĂ©parer

12/14/2015 c2 spectreintheair
Wow, rocking chapter 2. Really good , thanks for writing.
12/14/2015 c1 spectreintheair
Wow, what a gripping start. Cant wait to read more. Tha ks for writng.
12/14/2015 c3 KB4RC
Great chapter.
12/14/2015 c3 Norman01
Ahhhh, as Beckett said to castle once, where are we going? That question refers to this chapter as well. No real movement, just Beckett feeling sorry for herself. Hopefully next chapter will show us more.
12/13/2015 c2 bob
she is the worst wife if thats what you want to call her i cannot tell you how much i dislike her her brain must be total mush she clearly does not care about anyone but herself the last episode was a descrace he takes her back like nothing happened this only tells me one thing the people who run this show don't give a shit about the fans .when the show resumes in jan. feb. the ratings will be at an all time low possible end of show
12/12/2015 c2 Guest
Good for him. Bout time he grew a pair.
12/12/2015 c2 Guest
Totally the kind of human reaction one would expect from Castle after the incomprehensible logic of breaking up to keep him safe. THIS development feels real in ways the actual show does not. This feels real. Thanks for writing. Looking forward to see how this story plays out!
12/11/2015 c1 Guest
how can anyone like this women she lies to the person she says loves what joke i hope he moves on from her i hope castle never has anything to due with her again
12/13/2015 c2 9theputz913
I hope him leaving without telling here where he is is the wake up call she needs about how badly she is hurting him...them. how can she protect him from this mess when she has no idea where he is? Maybe this letter will wake her up and get her to change the priorities in her life and figure out what really matters most. More soon!
12/12/2015 c2 CWT
funny how he says this "don't come after me until you are sure you will be staying forever' and yet moments after that she still panic calls him out of fear. Clearly he's more referring to physically coming after him, but it is interesting that she doesn't want him there but also doesn't want to lose him. It's pretty selfish and completely unfair.

Really enjoyed the first two chapters, I'm curious where Castle has gone, and how much time will pass before Beckett decides her marriage should come first.

Good start to a story
12/12/2015 c2 TORONTOSUN
I like the letter Rick writes for Kate. With sadness, at the moment, I hope Kate can get to Rick and come back to him. If only.
12/12/2015 c2 5Bamafan101
It's so sad when great fanfiction like this is better than the garbage we're getting from the actual show.
12/12/2015 c2 11MistressOfSmite
I love this! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
12/12/2015 c2 DX2012
Can't blame Castle. Beckett got exactly what she deserved.
12/12/2015 c2 craspon
It makes sense that Castle would need to get away. I like how he didn't say where and that she will have to come looking for him. How long it is before she does that will tell him what he needs to know about her commitment to him.
694 « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »