FanFiction.Net
for RĂ©parer

12/12/2015 c2 3elvander72
Love it
12/7/2015 c1 Guest
i hope it is devorce papers
12/6/2015 c1 Guest
Fantastic start

Hope the title is what is to come

12/6/2015 c1 sigal5
Good start. Please update soon.
12/5/2015 c1 Guest
Good. Bitch
12/7/2015 c1 5Bamafan101
More more and more please! !
12/7/2015 c1 CastleFicathon
Woooooooo! Welcome to ficathon! Looking forward to seeing where you take this!
12/6/2015 c1 11MistressOfSmite
I like this and want to see where it goes. It's high time Beckett realized how bad it feels to be on the receiving end of behavior like hers.
12/6/2015 c1 14Perspex13
Well, this is off to a suspenseful start! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. You've done an excellent job of setting the stage and there are so many possibilities for what happens next. Clicking 'follow' now...
12/6/2015 c1 1knightrid3r
Awesome start. Can't wait to see where this goes and like seeing that there will be reprocusions for Beckett this time. The show has done such a terrible job this season. First with Becketts reasons for leaving making absolutely no sense. Then with Castle being the one persuing her and taking her back without second thought.
12/6/2015 c1 craspon
There were so many ways things could have been set right from the beginning. Looking forward to seeing what Castle has planned.
12/6/2015 c1 TORONTOSUN
Somehow I knew this was coming. I wonder what the letter says.
12/6/2015 c1 Manxkid
What a teaser chapter! I wait for the next installment with relish. Thank you.
12/6/2015 c1 2Retired1984
Hope Kate discovers the world does not revolve around her and she will finally have to live with her decisions. She cannot always have it her way and put everyone else in a holding pattern.

Unlike most of the stories in FF, and canon, please do not have Rick just simply forgive her this time. Kate has to understand there are ramifications of her actions and consequences of her decisions that all have to have penance paid. Hope it is now her time to pay the Piper
12/6/2015 c1 BigKahuna
Could be interesting. Beckett wants "space" so Rick will give her nothing but space.
694 « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 Next »