for Taylor Towers

7/26/2019 c2 Guest
Hello, I just came across this story now and was really sad to see you didn't finish it. The story line was amazing and I was kinda mad I started it because there was no end. Even though you May not see this and you haven't updated this story I years it had so mock potential and I would be sooooooo happy if you ever decided to continue it
12/20/2016 c2 22NoH8-make-a-rainbow
If you ever continue this let me know! I love it!
12/31/2015 c2 Hello
I like how you write younger Courtney, it seems really believable. Like the fact she's so snooty and just feels she's above everyone, but also that subtle sadness that surrounds her. It's amazing. I really enjoyed this chapter, it was fun reading about one of my favorite games lol. I neither have my DS or Mario Kart (for any console) anymore, so I can understand the fond memories part. Well, excellent as always, and thank you for writing this!
12/28/2015 c2 16OG88
I thought this chapter was great. Duncan, and Courtney as children cute.
12/16/2015 c1 Andrea
oooooo i cant wait for more
12/6/2015 c1 Hello
Hello, it's me. (I'm sorry, couldn't resist an Adele pun.) Long time no read!

This. You must continue this. This is amazing and OMG WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN I NEED TO KNOW. First and foremost, I need the backstory of these lovely people, because you were just vague enough to be mysterious without being annoying. Like, I need and want to know what happened between Duncan and Courtney!

The premise is wonderful, and I like the setting of the hotel! Is Bridgette also a rich girl like Courtney, because those were the vibes I was getting. I just love your writing style for this one, it's so nuanced and poetic feeling. You did a great job! I'm super excited to see what comes of this! And as always, thank you for writing this!
12/6/2015 c1 OG88
I like this story already. I'm excited to see where it goes.
12/6/2015 c1 Active Reader
Please update this soon! I'm very intruiged.
12/6/2015 c1 7AnnoymousPoet
This is pretty good.
Curious to see what's next