for Shattered World

4/14 c32 Isaasol2
Do you plan on continuing this? I like it so far.
2/13 c32 79YeagerMeister31
Another amusing chapter the bad guys have no idea how screwed they are.
2/13 c31 YeagerMeister31
Quite an amusing chapter
9/8/2021 c1 Guest
Ok yet a few errors in it. Naruto world one has 1 continent with tons of islamds. The moon was broke before dust was first used. How did Naruto live so long. Even asleep his body would age. How could non chakra users beat ninja? Seriously everything uses chajra. The guns are 15 second reloads that are chakra powered. Computers are seals plus some tech but chakra powered. The train in spring/snow was steam powered. Kunia launchers are chakra powered. 1 chunin ninja can move faster than a civilian can see. Seriously needs work.
6/4/2021 c3 clayfun2
he's going to beacon... I'm out
5/13/2021 c32 taiwoeretan1
Too bad it's discontinued, it was a nice read.
5/4/2021 c1 2JManM
It looks like accomplished a cool fusion here.
4/24/2021 c4 Amargi'sNodachi
Naruto’s edge cut my soul
2/25/2021 c32 F
F
11/30/2020 c32 AJtheGreat332
F
11/12/2020 c16 Guest
I... have no idea what to think. It really hurts to see Naruto dance between two girls. If I was in his position, I would have chosen long ago.
11/6/2020 c31 2SCREWPLOTDEVICES
wow, Just wow
8/16/2020 c14 scyfly
naruto must be pretty concerned about this invasion, so much that he is letting it happen as if he cant stop it. and lets not forget cinder
8/15/2020 c8 scyfly
the way you use aura is different all the time. sometime its a passive defence and other times it needs to be done manually or at least ig wont work passively, ive never actually read you manually activating.

honestly this whole story while exciting is complete trash
8/15/2020 c6 scyfly
folllwing rwby canon having naruto channel kurama would attract grimm
1,463 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »