for Shattered World

2/22/2016 c8 Latherial
Great story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
2/22/2016 c8 Guest
According to my brother Sean, Ruby's Silver Eye Color is indicative of the fact that she is some kind of "Supet Hunter"! My brother also thinks that there is a possibility of Pyrrha being brought back since her body dissolved into Energy Particles!

Please don't kill off Pyrrha!
2/22/2016 c8 6Dragon Blaze-X
Well hopefully Naruto will be able to swoon the Yan with his skills turst me I survived the Yanduer test they just need a little love and some dicaplin
2/22/2016 c8 Stratos263
Whoa Naruto u got the attention of neo
2/22/2016 c8 One Happy Birb
so your also a late viewer of the Season Finale of Vol.3 well I can't blame you.. anyway nice chapter and since I can't post a rev before I would say poor Jaune cause he was the one replaced unlike other X-overs where Naruto is a part of a team not replacing a member of a team... anyway the person who was narrating after the end credits was named Salem who is a blank same as Ozpin because for some reason he can go toe to toe with Cinder(Complete Falls Maiden) and also he has an obsession for legends like the 4 maidens and the silver eyes warriors(Ruby's Unknown Heritage). moving on to Neo(who does not have a clear death because she was blown away by Ruby using her umbrella) who is surprisingly a yandere(with her behavior) in this fic while some made her a tragic heroine like the one in Remnant of a Shinobi(or was is shinobi of Remnant) anyway since you skipped some scene of team RWBY and started Vol. 2 right of the bat will there be more changes in the canon?
2/22/2016 c8 Guest
PLEASE TELL ME that you will correct the travesty of the Season 3 Ending and save Pyrrha, rather than letting the canon events play out as it does, thus killing this Exceptional Story!
2/22/2016 c1 Guest
Please tell me that you will use Naruto's presence in Remnant to CHANGE the Outcome of the End Of Seadon 3 (Cinder KILLING Pyrrha)! I have already seen ONE Great Story be put in Jeapordy due to the author being unable to decide HOW to handle that development! As I cannot imagine Naruto NOT saving Pyrrha At The Last Second! That event would strike TOO CLOSE TO HOME as remeniscent of how the Akasukti were pursuing Naruto for Kurama!
2/22/2016 c8 Alex2909
this is some serious shit, naruto is interesting with his undercover thing he has going on. like how his time at beacon is going
2/22/2016 c8 LegionsEnd56
Oh No my darling Neo has become a yandere! _
2/22/2016 c8 Waka
Oh man this is freaking greaaaat!

This yandere Neo has gotten me pretty interested now, wonder how it will work considering White Fang Naruto is a clone but then again I doubt there is anyone that could match Naruto, clone or not.

Naruto and Pyrrha are getting along swimmingly, I wonder how Naruto's presence will affect her fate in S3.

I really thought, the moment I heard about the 'Maidens' that Summer and subsequently Ruby were in fact Maidens themselves, Summer being first and her last thought before she 'died' was Ruby therefore transferring the power to her hence the silver eyes OP blast.

But nope its some sort of OP warrior lineage with silver eyes being the marker, kind of like the Uchiha clan in Naruto. Since that ability is hereditary I wonder if Weiss's abilities will come into play similarly too, her Glyphs are hereditary too.

I have a feeling both Yang and Blake will have some sort of hidden power too, the shows name is RWBY after all and if those four girls don't end up together at the end of the series I will be extremely surprised and misled.
2/22/2016 c8 1avidreaded
Ruby's sonic boom? Also theres been a Yandere alert since Adam had his scene with Blake that fucker is straight psycho. One of my personal theories is that Neo and Roman only care about each other in some way. Also one of my favorite personal theories is that Adam's, Qrow's and Raven's (only ones shown worth noting) blades on their weapons are forged with dust infused into them to make stronger, sharper and overall far better than normal blades. Still going with my dust forged thery forging dust into weapons and armor is the single most dangerous use of dust do to the volatile nature of dust and ya know... molten metal.
Another personal theory is that Ruby's cloak is woven with dust to make it nearly indestructible and extremely stain resistant(cause why not) I mean that won't stop kinetic energy but it will stop piercing damage and would be hella useful against Elemental attacks.
2/22/2016 c8 1SHMANDER
holy shit, Neo.
2/22/2016 c8 Kaioo
Neo's a Yandere?
I am now sad. Being a Yandere is not good for life expectancy.. for either side.
2/22/2016 c8 1LordGhostStriker
lol a yandere.
2/22/2016 c1 Destru
damn this really got potential, can't wiat for more! followed!
1,463 « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »