for Shattered World

12/7/2015 c3 xirons
very good chapter
12/7/2015 c3 Guest
two new fics that are both good. There's hope for this crossover after all.
12/7/2015 c3 1Warrof
You're missing a few words here and there, otherwise well written. Though you really do need to mention in the summary that Naruto is very ooc.

Looking forward to future chapter!
12/7/2015 c2 Warrof
Should put an ooc note.
12/7/2015 c3 bladetri
12/7/2015 c3 8Sneky
Out of character Naruto ahoy! Highly enjoying the fic so far, will there be a pairing? Hope to see an update soon.
12/7/2015 c3 bipolar-penguinz
what if some scrolls survived from the shinobi era and the white fang/cinder's squad found them they could use like edo tensei to bring back people who could fight naruto
12/6/2015 c3 SPark681
Only if Ozpin knew how right he was wonder how long Naruto can hide his true power before having to call upon it anyways keep up the great work!
12/6/2015 c3 dpdj1
Really nice story. It is an original idea , to me at least, and is well executed. This isn't even mentioning the pure speed at which you upload everything. I really love Naruto's personality too. I'm sorry if this is really nonsensical but I just can't really think much right now.
12/6/2015 c3 1avidreaded
its Glynda not Glenda and that is the only real problem i have a little sad about Jaune getting booted but something had to happen
12/6/2015 c3 helkil
12/6/2015 c3 Darkconvoy99
Interesting way to change how Naruto is introduced to the RWBY world and characters.

Juts found this fanfic and since it started from around Naruto The Last movie, was wondering about something; what happened to the Bijuus(Tailed Beasts)? Kyuubi should still be sealed in him at least and there was no mention about him(Not even Naruto wondering about it).

Also, are you planning to pair Naruto with anyone romantically?
12/6/2015 c3 jovano.camacho
It is a very interesting story so far I hope you continue and good work
12/6/2015 c3 Hinji
The concept and the story is great and i hope you update this story more.
12/6/2015 c3 1Thorfaxdragonkin
I get the feeling that naruto is going to troll yang alot
1,463 « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 Next »