for UnderCrossing

7/19/2020 c1 2TayTayTheHufflepuff
I was thinking about writing my own story like this. I’m only on chapter 4 as of now and like where the story is going. I wasn’t expecting Sans and Papyrus to take over the retail store, but I think I like the idea. Cool story so far!
7/10/2017 c7 ivanganev1992
Ch 7 Very nice very peaceful very good ,I love it ,please update.
4/16/2017 c6 OrganicAI
Chapter 6 and 7 both haven't posted right.
3/28/2017 c5 what
Wall of text can't understand. It is showing every change in font as its own word making a paragraph out of one sentence.
3/28/2017 c5 OrganicAI
The chapter didn't post correctly.
3/4/2017 c3 CrystalKitty1220
Well. Happy I got that sorted out. Well, Almost. Hey. What was Temmie even reading? Wait, this is actually a very good st- SANS! PUT DOWN VISSER THREE! NO, I WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO GET DUNKED ON, OR HAVE A BAD TIME. THAT IS FOR THE ANIMORPHS! SANS! MAKE YOUR PET GASTER BLASTER BACK IN HIS ROOM! Oh, hey egghead Gaster. I mean that in two ways. First, the Nerdy way. Second, your head is a cracked egg with a smiley face. Don't try to stop me from sending that meme all over the internet. SANS N- (we cut this comment short to find Sans shooting his Gaster Blaster at Visser Three.) But yeah, I really liked this one.
3/4/2017 c2 CrystalKitty1220
Yaya! Gud!
(In the background you hear "Temmie! Off my account! Blueberry, put Pinky down! No, not Pinkie PIE, Pinky the MOUSE. WAKKO, STOP EATING MY FRIDGE THIS INSTANT! NO! DISCORD! DON'T DO IT TOO! TEM! Oh great, now all US Temmie is looking at me. UT TEMMIE, I SAID GET OFF MY LAPTOP!" "you said 'off my account'" "SHUDDUP SANS!" *facepalm* "Why do I have to be the one who owns a hotel for EVERYTHING from games, tv, books or AU's? WHY!? Oh great. now the Animorphs are in the room." *Sigh* "More work for ME! NO! TOBIAS! CHERRY SANS IS NOT A YEERK! WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE TRIED TO KILL YOU? Well, I guess that could be expected by an Underfell character BUT STILL!" I cut off the rest of it because you don't wanna hear the rest of CrystalKitty's rampage. "TEM! GET OFF MY LAPTOP ALREADY! I THOUGHT YOU NEVER USED SPELL CHECK!?")
2/9/2017 c4 TheIronGolem
You know, I love the fact that a guest wants to insult you, and this story. But the guest doesn't have enough of a back bone to have you PM him/her back. Really quite pathetic.

Anyway this story is really good. I hope it updates soon!
3/17/2016 c4 Guest
FUCK YOU
1/11/2016 c3 xPokeniXx
Oh my goodness, you HAVE TO update! This story is amazing!
1/7/2016 c3 Katie R
Please make more of these! I absolutely loved this so much! I would love to see Asriel and frisks relationship develop into something more then "friends" *wink *wink if you know what I mean. Maybe later in the book we can see this turn more towards M then T, just a suggestion though. Love this and can't wait for more to come out! Bye!
12/25/2015 c1 Guest
You know,"Friskriel" doesn't really help. Like, is it Frisk X Toriel or Frisk X Asriel?