for Stress Relief

7/15 c19 Guest
This is a masterpiece
6/18 c19 iChaos
I gotta admit, I never would have thought anyone could write something that would genuinely make me tear up for Cinder Fall. Un-freaking-believable, that's what it is. Seriously, moments like this are the reason I read fanfiction.
6/18 c18 iChaos
Damn. What the actual fvck? I cannot believe Cinder just did that
6/7 c18 Guest
DAAAAMMMMMMNNNN. I started reading this because I was looking for content and saw in another fic that you referenced this one as one of your favorite to write. I sped read this in two days and it was good! It was this weird conversion of cinder into something she was not. It was really good. Both because of the character interactions, and how it really showed towards the end how much jaune had an effect. The lewd stuff was nice but the character growth was nicer. This slow begrudging acknowledgment of cinders feelings was so nice to watch. Even if she never had the chance to say it in the end it was clear as day that she did love him. In her hesitancy and how she missed pyrrah. Oh and the GUILT. Of what little of it she acknowledged it was so good to read. Very good fic. Bravo. Bravo!
4/19 c19 erenaslan237
love, drama, tragedy, and emotion last chapter is soo good ı read it from time to time cry silently for freshly blooming love well there is a saying where ı from ı hope ı can translate it; If two people love each other; It would be happiness. If one escapes and the other chases: it would be they both love it and they don't come together: it becomes a legend
3/22 c19 Aetherium21
Oh man the feels, this chapter hit hard
3/16 c19 Sir Lone
Man, this fic tore my heart out.
Here I was just catching up on your old fics I have yet to read, seeing this crazy premise thinking it might just be a casual romance to a change of heart and running away

Instead I’m left saddened with a tragedy I always knew would have to be one way it would end.

Sigh, if I had to think of a headcanon for Jaune after all this. It’s that he does move on after beating Salem. Maybe with ruby or someone he is close to. Not Pyrrha, I feel like she is letting that go at the end there and she is strongly tied to everything cinder, from death to power to old love.

I only say this to myself cus I hate stories where someone does not move on from such an early but short love. To die alone, never to love again. I understand when in later life but not at 17-18.

Anyway enough about headcanon epilogues. This fic really did a number on me and I think imma aim for a comedy fic next to kinda perk me back up. You did a great job of setting up a villains love story, how they would react, how it plays into their role, the bitter end. You keep hoping they find an answer but in the end, actions taken... some just can’t be forgiven.

Though I will add with current show RWBY having Salem forces only consist of Hazel, Tyrian and Watts along with a very small amount of special grimm, I feel the run away option is very viable for them since those enemies are pathetic and would not stand up to a maiden like cinder.
3/15 c11 Sir Lone
It’s funny to me that while cinder is doing this to damage and separate the teams, she is not wrong. Not completely right but it very true in a lot of cases.

How they train, the effect of a prodigy on those around them, understanding how some things you can’t do with what you have. All is very true
3/14 c10 Sir Lone
I like this take from Cinder. I’m sure Pyrrha fans got annoyed at her actions in this chapter or even overall with cinder being with Jaune and not her. But really she never did make a move despite how unhealthy she jumped into loving the guy.

She never makes a move, never does anything. People make the jokes (even miles) that Jaune won’t notice her feelings.
All she had to do was make them known and maybe things could have happened. It happened in show, it happened here. Just it’s better shown herez
3/13 c8 Sir Lone
You know. I never got into the more online side of the RWBY fandom until just before volume 7. But it’s funny to see how it was just as bad way back around...I assume vol 4 when you wrote this?

Seriously, insulting or threatening you over THIS?! I guess people (likely shippers) were still sore with the badly setup, pretty quick and pathetic end to arkos of volume 3 and this pairing of Jaune with Pyrrha’s killer did not sit well with the more... unhinged people
2/25 c5 Guest
Oh wow, if this year is a leap year, next Monday would be 29th February and an update for Stress Relief's 6th Chapter!
2/20 c1 35TheAutorArgentina
Esta historia fue hermosa y triste. Viendo la perspectiva de Cinder esto me hizo recordar a una personaje del videojuego del MG3 (The Boss: Que ella amaba a la persona despues de traicionar al protagonista). Cinder y Jaune fue un gran ship en esta historia. Seria mejor que hicieras una secuela de esto dedicado donde Pyrrah que ella siente que Cinder vive dentro de ella. Donde Pyrrah tratara de curar sus heridas del corazon de Jaune. Pero Jaune percatara de que Cinder vive en ella.

Bueno seguire leyendo mas historias tuyas que fueron mejores con diversión asegurado.

This story was beautiful and sad. Seeing Cinder's perspective this reminded me of a character from the MG3 video game (The Boss: That she loved the person after betraying the protagonist). Cinder and Jaune was a great ship in this story. You better make a sequel to this dedicated where Pyrrah makes her feel like Cinder lives inside her. Where Pyrrah will try to heal him wounds in Jaune's heart. But Jaune will notice that Cinder lives in Pyrrah.

Well I'll keep reading more of your stories that were better with guaranteed fun.
2/15 c1 2gasenator
This story broke my heart. That's it.
Much love and thanks for the amazing stories.
2/5 c19 DarkEnd Blood
This is some of the best fanfiction I've read in a long time. TV Tropes sure weren't joking when they added this to the fanfic recommendations of their page. I assumed Cinder would actually kill Jaune and ball her eyes out in silence or out loud alone. But I see why you chose for her to die. It still showed her love for him very well. Overall great read.
1/30 c11 2Fireworks174
Wouldn’t it be nice to see a sequel of this story?
1,544 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »