FanFiction.Net
for Teammates

7/8/2016 c17 AllonsyPonds
YES! I've been looking for something like this FOREVER, and- oh, you made it absolutely FANTASTIC! AMAZING JOB!
6/26/2016 c17 Guest
write more
5/22/2016 c16 gabyram07
Yay, their romantic relationship is progressing slowly, but its beautifully portrayed ;)
4/28/2016 c14 LittleGallifrey7
writ more now!
4/20/2016 c14 4EmilyAndTheDiamonds
I may be doing my job too well here but in the authors notes it's opinions as in multiple but :) and it's still a good chapter
4/10/2016 c13 gabyram07
About time, lol, been dying to know how this goes
3/17/2016 c12 TercesTardis
Sorry, hi,I know this is really uncalled for,I mean,don't get me wrong,I LOVE THIS,but does this story have an ending,or do you just want to keep it going? Oh,and,THIS FANFIC IS SUPER CUTE!
2/19/2016 c10 gabyram07
Aww that was so cute!
2/14/2016 c8 Guest
I don't normally like AUs but this is actually decent. The structure of the paragraphs could be better but this story is quite cute
1/31/2016 c8 Tumblr trash
I really like this )
Personally I think it'd be better if the chapters were a bit longer but other than that it's a great story so far
1/23/2016 c7 16Shevy B
This story is great! I'm a swimmer, so I like the theme of swim team. A few suggestions, though.

As a swimmer I would like to say that you should add some details about the stroke. For instance, 35 seconds isn't a great time for Butterfly, Backstroke, or Freestyle, but for Breaststroke it's a decent time. For Freestyle a good 50 meter time would be somewhere around a 26-28 second time, and Backstroke around a 30-32 second, Butterfly 28-32 second, and Breastroke around a 30-35 second time. Another comment, for year-round swimming there are no 50's (two laps) exept for freestyle. If John is looking forwards to Natonals in the Spring, obviously it is a year-round team, and a good one if it's taking kids to nationals. A 35 second freestyle time for a 50 is pretty bad if you are in your teens and on a year-round team. If Rose is this bad, then she wouldn't be in the same swim group as John, they would seperate the good swimmers into a different practice time. The other option is her trying to get a 35 second time for a 100 (four laps) which would be a world record for any stroke she's doing. I suggest changing the time Rose is trying to get so this book makes a little more sense to swimmers like me. It's a suggestion. Anyone who's not a year-round swimmer probably wouldn't notice!

Anyway, I love this story! I think it's clever and fun. I never find many AU's I like. Keep writing! I hope for an update soon!
12/11/2015 c2 Guest
Hi! I think the lenght was fine. You were able to introduce the characters a bit more...making us wonder why Rose thinks she's such a failure...and that leaves us wanting more! ...I specially liked how you told Rose's part...and just a tiny bit of john's at the end, making a strong contrast with her story...please, update!
12/11/2015 c2 17whotookmycheese
I like the story you're building here. But please don't use enter so much, it would be nicer to read with paragraph that are longer than one sentence. It would also look more professional :)
But do continue, that's how you learn and get better!
12/8/2015 c1 Guest
Nice, I love AU
I hope you'll update soon