for Pilot Potter

8/9 c2 Guest
I really want to see this continued. But what will be the name for the new F22 mech? Will it be a pre-existing name(e.g. Powerglide, or Breakaway) or a new name?
5/28 c2 FLABBERGASTEDBANANA
oooh! This is really unique! I have not seen a lot of Harry Potter/ Transformer crossovers in general, but this one is particularly different. I really like it. I had a question though, the cockpit, where Jarry is supposedly staying to get used to his 'animagus', would it still be the same setup as the F-22, or would it change according to him—actually that made no sense at all. Umm. Oh! Would Harry himself be influenced by the F-22 like wizards are when they find their animagus form? Like, will he be more adaptable to flying magic, or science, or other things that I cannot think of at this time. So yeah, that one made sense, kinda. Anyway, really love it, keep up the good work!
1/31 c2 fanreader18
I want to see what strange stuff happens next! Looking forward to the next chapter!
5/2/2019 c2 Wika0304
please update, it starts interesting
9/29/2018 c2 3Megatronus Uchiha
Update? Please?
6/28/2018 c2 RehnaTigerwolf
I hope you update this story soon!
8/10/2017 c1 Guest
Can you please list the other stories somewhere? I can't find the good ones like those, other than this one, of course.
6/28/2017 c2 1Mitsukini Haninozuka
Lots of pairings between Bots and Humans.
12/1/2016 c2 just yuki
Update please?
10/23/2016 c2 Bigmama2338
oh oh
10/14/2016 c2 Bronze
I'm so glad you set this well after Hogwash. The idea of Harry trying to dodge Bumblebrain and his order of morons is too much to bear! I'm even surprised that Harry went to Hermione and she figured it out. The girl is rather smart after all. I personally don't care which order you write this in just as long as you continue to the end. However many chapters that ends up being. Mix and match. Cherry pick the movies. Add in the cartoons. I don't care as long as you keep this interesting.
10/14/2016 c1 Bronze
To be honest I find it quite interesting. I'm reading one now where Harry used the Allspark to destroy Megatron but also absorbed it. I find it very funny. This though is so different that I think you really should continue it.
8/24/2016 c2 Guest2904
Amaz-bobs!:) please update!
Can we have Harry going into a rant or something about his 'personal' life and everyone just really confused and starting to think he's finally lost it:)
That would be awesome, I love confused!characters
8/2/2016 c2 Guest
A fun premise! Should be neat to see what the Potter Effect causes /next/... *cackles*
8/2/2016 c1 Guest
*cackles* I do love the Gundam analogy, and inspiration. Now if only he could /get out/ safely too... XD Like Harry said, controlling his own Giant Robot is about the Coolest Thing Ever!
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »