for Pilot Potter

good start
12/9/2015 c1 16FluffySheepLion
Interesting.
12/9/2015 c1 ztenshi104
It only one chapter of this fanfic and I'm already loving it. You'real right about there haven't been a plot like this.
I really love the battle between Harry and Starscream, are they going have a rivalry relationship because they are both jets?
12/9/2015 c1 Saphira455
Dude, this. This is epicness in the making! I truly like what is here already and hope you never run out of ideas for this story.
12/9/2015 c1 Guest
Interesting... I kind of like were this is going :-D
12/9/2015 c1 Guest
More Please
12/9/2015 c1 9CouldNotThinkOfAName
That ending made me laugh, I was picturing Harry saying those last line like it was an everyday thing before freaking out over the beeping sound
12/8/2015 c1 m.j.readings
i love it. I can't wait to read more
12/8/2015 c1 206Arsao Tome
Sounds like my Autonins story but, for Potterverse. It's good.
12/8/2015 c1 Jedi101
This is awesome. I love the idea that Harry is a pilot transformer. He can go to other places with it if or when he leves. Can you imagine him in the Star Wars vers with a transformer for fighting.
12/8/2015 c1 AmJ-Rune
I like this idea, it's different from what I've seen so far being written.
12/8/2015 c1 18Gilthoniel Elentari
No words can express how very happy I am left with this chapter. I'm impressed, you turned an idea used in something original. I love! I'm excited to know what will happen later, what surprises we have prepared. I give you my congratulations. And sorry if my English is very bad, is not my native language. I have so many questions going around in my head, who tried to kill Harry? What does that Cybertronian body using Harry as armor to fight? There are so many things I want to know and I'm willing to wait.

Please do not leave the story.
For now, I leave.

See you soon.
Sakura out.
12/8/2015 c1 2wordgeek1000
Wow, that's a really good idea, certainly not one I've heard of before. I like the originality of it, because there are only so many Super!Harry fics that you can read without getting twisted in plots.
A thing I'd like to see in the next chapter is a rough description of WHAT Harry's new form looks like, or just HOW he got there. You wrote that he was almost assassinated, but by who? when? why? what did he do to make 'them' so mad that 'they' tried to assassinate him? Also, HOW did Harry travel to and from his old dimension using Stonehenge?
Ahem. Sorry about the barrage of questions, but I'm so curious!
Waiting 'til next time,