FanFiction.Net
for A Ring and a Promise

5/25/2020 c1 Guest
Beautiful
6/4/2017 c1 Guest
This was amazing. So many emotions were thrown at me without a warning. Your writing ability is astounding. You have a real talent. Thank you so much for this.
4/27/2016 c1 andria
this was so beautiful and amazing and how emotional it was I loved it
12/31/2015 c1 Guest
Absolutely beautiful story. Loved it.
12/16/2015 c1 onefour-one-98
Love it, it's perfect !
12/9/2015 c1 13PirateEyedSwan
I JUST CRIED SO FUCKING HARD! TOO MANY FEELS!
12/9/2015 c1 6EmberDragonEye00
this is such a beautiful story, well done
12/8/2015 c1 Guest
OMG The Feels :'(
I think I just heard my heart break
Amazing Story!
12/8/2015 c1 Sarah
This was a really great story, I loved the sweetness to it. It wasn't too cheesy and it wasn't like any of the other stories I have read with this topic before. It really made me tear up when it got to the part of growing old and having a family, maybe in part to it being in the early AM hours but it really was a beautiful story. You did a great job, now we just have to survive until the hiatus is over!
12/8/2015 c1 12Cheerfully Cynical
Oh my god this is the cutest thing I have ever read in a long time. Excellent writing and characters and plot - gah, I loved it. Great job!
12/8/2015 c1 26Peacockgirl
This is absolutely lovely and exactly what I needed after that mid season finale! I love when Emma insists on marrying him in the underworld and Killian's line about wanting to be courted is hysterical. Thank you for sharing this - you are very talented at the fluff!
12/8/2015 c1 40CuteMcBeauty
GIAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ! This is perfeeeeect! I wanna cry! Again!
12/8/2015 c1 152unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair
This was so great! Sad at the end, I guess, since I don't like to think that the characters will eventually grow old. But you're a great writer and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
12/8/2015 c1 4saltwaterheart
That was so sweet! I loved it :)