for The Rise of Darth Veneficus

4/1 c33 Phillies2
Only problem i have with this is their escape, 2 sith lords against a knight and 2 padawans and they 2 get away, how? His flagship is at the planet, how is that slow freighter getting away?
2/20 c26 the chosen ones twin
I love the story I just wanted to let you know that the people of kal dor aren’t called Dorians they’re called Kaldor
12/9/2020 c64 Guest
fucking shit
11/11/2020 c66 Mrb3069
What is the youtube channels?
5/30/2020 c64 TheNoodleMaster14
PureAphelion, just because you don't understand a story, doesn't mean that it is terrible. That is a fault of your own if you don't take the time and READ it. You cannot complain that the online takes place somewhere different that you like. It is fanfiction, the author can write in whatever time they want. If you don't like it, don't read it and flame it to possibly deter those who would enjoy this story.
3/6/2020 c64 PureAphelion
This story is shit I skipped to the end and it still felt long holy shit what actual hot fucking garbage. Ur plot is slower than one piece, and that’s really something. Fix ur pacing... and the concept is shit I don’t wanna have to look up a bunch of fucking names set the damn timeline 800 yrs forward u idiot.
7/30/2019 c18 1Sanders7201
thought the disciple that was caught was a female .
11/21/2018 c10 omh666
(... "And tell us, about her old Head of House and his brilliance, Knight Luna has…" Yoda commented, smiling. The older man looked touched at the words, and ...)
She wasn't in Ravenclaw though.
11/16/2018 c35 1ISleep
God, Gor-lak is like my favorite character so far. Colin and Harrys Master were genuinely my favorites, but considering the circumstances... Harry is aldight as well ig, but hes so... Typical. His side doesnt even seem grey at all, doesnt serve to make us question if hes good or evil, if hes justified. No, hes just acting like a typical villain (Monologues, Letting people escape brcuz its somehow susposed to help with a gamble, etc) in a typical evil empire. Its just.. Like, itd be alot more interesting if more people were genuinely loyal, and the empire at least seemed decent to the outsiders where they would question the morality of attacking an "innocent" faction.
11/15/2018 c23 ISleep
Bah, Harry seems to not be able to keep his control over any of his magical assets.. Like.. Ever. They always end up escaping, and sure he may get them in the end due to him conquerung the galaxy (the fact that this is complete and theres a third, with the thirds summary, is spoilers enough), but uts still annoying to sed it happen
8/22/2018 c64 raven
It was fun as long as it lasted good job
8/21/2018 c65 1Yakashama
This is the best fanfic I have ever read, hands down. Although waiting for each chapter riddled with cliff hangers from multiple viewpoints was a chore, reading it again as a whole has been nothing short of amazing. I do have two questions. One: was it ever a possibility that Anguis would be the apprentice of Veneficus? And two: was Leon always destined to die? And again, this is an amazing story. Thanks for making it
5/9/2018 c64 6Dees321
That ending...
5/9/2018 c63 Dees321
This whole chapter and its plethora of different Jedi and Sith facing off against each other is simply beautiful.
5/9/2018 c62 Dees321
RIP Anguis - from spoiled brat to dark adept to Chancellor, you've come a long way-
664 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »