FanFiction.Net
for A Holiday Together

12/23/2015 c3 39Little A Granger
I really didn't want this to end! The last chapter was so perfect. The gifts, snowball fight and engagement - it was so festive and I'm jealous of their fun.

Oh please write another like this. I will pester you or help you until you do :D
12/23/2015 c3 21Aeristine
Awwww...I need a rich friend like Kai to buy me a house xD

Loved, loved loved the sweet story and the proposal. I can't wait for your next fanfic! Love your addition of charms on the necklaces!
12/22/2015 c2 Aeristine
Hot damn...that lemon was hot! It was descriptive and my cheeks are red...awesome job!

Awwww snuggling to christmas movies, how cute!

Off to read chapter 3!
12/17/2015 c2 39Little A Granger
Who needs 50 shades of grey when you have Angel devastation? ;) I love this story! Don't let it end
12/10/2015 c1 Little A Granger
Wow I dropped my phone whilst reading this because it's so hot - caught me off guard there!

I love the idea of max and tala being together, it flows so naturally! And Tyka, well, they were adorable - I'm really surprised Kai controlled himself so well xD.

Update soon!
12/9/2015 c1 21Aeristine
This was sooooo well written! It was so fluffy and sweet, I loved it! It's adorable how much jet lag effected max and tyson. I love seeing the sweeter side of tala...you might turn me into a max and tala fan.

I can't wait for the next chapter!