for The Wolf

5/22/2018 c8 Hazlenut Lovage
I would love to become a wolf when I die! I believe that some of us come back as a animal, a guardian, to watch over loved ones! We are angels in disguise! I love this! Why you not continue? 3 Poor Chris! *tears*
12/22/2016 c1 57PFT3000
Hmm. ..Good start. What exactly is Chris hiding? Well great chapter. Keep it up and Merry Christmas!

Best Regards,
PFT3000
8/28/2016 c8 Guest
Awwwwwwww sooooooooo sweeeeeeeet more please (voice changes to a somewhat Dracula voice) I ... Need ... Morrrrrre. Please.
3/31/2016 c2 The Fire Breather
B
2/25/2016 c8 bablevees
Yay! I love this story! Please update soon!
2/23/2016 c7 bablevees
Great! Thanks for updating! Cya soon!
2/23/2016 c7 21Spottedfrost7
You Updated. YAY! Felize Complianos.
2/6/2016 c6 bablevees
Write! Please continue, whatever is on your mind. Thanks.
2/6/2016 c6 Spottedfrost7
Okay. How about this. At Martin and Chris's next meeting, the villians team up and start capturing animals near them. Chris and Martin run to save the animals when the sun rises and Chris turns into a wolf. He saw the sun rising and quickly hid before Martin could see. Martin's confused, but he sees the sun and assumes Chris can't come out during the day.

P.M me if you want more because I have a whole plot written down. (I have some freetime)

Thanks.
12/19/2015 c4 Spottedfrost7
All four! I love this!

Where did get the cane?
12/18/2015 c3 Spottedfrost7
Zach attack again and kidnapps Martin and wolf-chris. Plz update adap. (Preferably before christmas.)
12/10/2015 c3 CheetahGirl
Hi, Im back! Nice chapter. A little short though. Anyway, my choice is B, Zack attacks again and krattnaps both Chris and Martin, Then if Chris turns back into human, he scares the pants off of both of them. ;)
12/10/2015 c1 CheetahGirl
Also, I think you should try not to Add any girl .boy pairings. No offence. And also More brotherly moments between Chris and Martin please.
12/10/2015 c2 CheetahGirl
My answer would be A but I would like to change it a little. How about Aviva Koki and Jimmy not recognizing him but Martin feeling a connection to Chris but not being able to piece everything together to know that he is Chris? It's only a suggestion. I love your story by the way and U look forward to the next chapter. :)
12/9/2015 c2 Guest
Answer A. To easy for the truth to leak out if the halo knows. Update.

P.s. are one of the villians going to kidnap chris near the full moon and he turns into a human and scares the pants off of them?
18 Page 1 2 Next »