for Decode

9/28/2020 c4 1tanilc
Great story
7/3/2020 c4 Swolfe2020
Absolutely the very best story I have ever read. I LOVE LoVe and this...the most EPIC and ULTIMATE read ever!
4/22/2020 c4 Mandy32381
Love this story (as I love all of your writing)! Hope you'll come back and add more to this one.
3/4/2020 c4 crishnaaj
Wow. Finished reading this in one sitting. I LOVED it. Somehow, the decoder ring bickering was so perfect for their story. Thank you for getting rid of the Donut, why is he even considered Prince Charming? he is neither princely nor charming.

I wouldn't mind a sequel.. :P
11/5/2019 c4 8Pentastic
This chapter is beautiful and everything I wanted from this story. thank you for updating it. You did a great job balancing change and cannon. I look forward to more when you can.
9/27/2019 c4 iAhuramazda
I could not love this story more. I was dying laughing at the bush scene. I feel like I owe you more than this mere review. Perfect distraction and a real ending. Thank you3
7/24/2019 c4 Guest
Epic.
6/15/2019 c4 Guest
Absolutely fabulous
5/4/2019 c1 9Jenndifurry
And I quote this error for correction on your copy at least. "Veronica Mars 6:20 PM PM Not today."
4/29/2019 c4 nikthornton
Omg I loved it a perfect blend of snarky banter and bliss
3/19/2019 c4 Guest
I just loved this story. I think I prefer your season 2 better. It always annoyed me that Veronica showed no interest in her and Logan, until after Duncan left. I would of preferred her to realise that she should be with Logan before Duncan left. Instead of making it seem he was her second choice. When we all know Logan is the only person to love her for who she is, and not what she was before Lily died.
3/15/2019 c4 8TinkStar87
LoVe ROCKS! Is there more soon? Read ya Later ;)
3/15/2019 c4 los0824
Wow! That was...Im really crying right now and have a huge smile on my face! All words are just not enough to describe my emotions: joy, glee, happiness... I dont know. Theyre just not enough. Thank you. Im sitting before the computer and there is Richard Marxs song "Ready to fly" is playing now and its words just clicked:
And I’m ready to fly
Over the sun
Like a rocket to heaven
And I’m ready to soar
Right through the sky
Never dreamed I’d find something to lift me so high
I’ve always had wings
But I wasn’t ready to fly...Maybe thats how Veronica is feeling now...
3/3/2019 c4 Georgia
Just read this again - cause I can! So hot! So sweet! So them. It has it all - sweat, noises, moaning, telepathic messages, scary smart accomplishments like memorizing codes while waiting for jewelry to be made...and FINALLY our girl V sending a love message to her man. You rock and roll the VM universe with your stories of them. Never ever stop please. I will never tire of your stories. They are gold. Thank you!
3/3/2019 c4 Guest
This story was fantastic! Thank you so much for updating. I’m so happy with the way it ended!
164 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »