for Fallen, but not Forgotten

9/9/2016 c1 Translator-Lost
Am I... allowed to kill you ? Listen, your story was very good, but you murdered my Avengers, you vile creature. You shall pay for your crime. DIE, MONSTER T-T ! *cries her ass off*
7/26/2016 c1 13Cowboy-4-Christ
Great story
1/2/2016 c1 4CaptainAmericaTARDISmustache
Well, I just died inside a little (I mean a lot).
This was beautiful. Nothing like a good death fic to remind you to appriciate some characters...
12/14/2015 c1 79shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
This was amazing! Very powerful and each other their death's were different, which was interesting. Different, but no less heartbreaking. Ow. That's the sound of my heart shattering.
12/12/2015 c1 41CrackinAndProudOfIt
Tragic, but lovely. It was heartbreaking to see them all brought down so quickly, so close together, and by the final paragraphs, I could feel Steve's grief so palpably. I thought your Tony was especially in-character, and I liked the way you depicted Steve's leadership style. :) The closing message was both moving and appropriate. Well done!

I look forward to reading those other fics-from-exile! :) Isn't it great to have free time again? ;D
-Crackers
12/11/2015 c1 63Sophia the Scribe
Good job on this story! It's ironic that the Die of Doom decided to make poor Steve the last one left...again. I can't wait to read the other stories you'll be posting :).
Blessings,
Sophia
12/10/2015 c1 2Star Awesome
thank you for this beautifully tragic masterpiece. and your not alone on the home work thing either, we have exam week next Wednesday thru Friday and I've been putting off all my work
12/10/2015 c1 11The First Adventuress
Yes, you are fully excused for writing! I'm afraid I've been doing the same things, just high-school homework not college. This was really sad, but you did a good job, though in some places it felt a little rushed. I absolutely cannot wait to see some more LOTR stuff from you, since I absolutely adore both books and movies.
Merry early Christmas,
ElvenRangerRysel
12/10/2015 c1 79KaydenceRei
I'm not sure if your dice like poor Steve or if your dice truly hate him, haha. Either way, a very wonderful yet mindblowingly depressing story.

I need to go eat a sugar cube or something now.

Read something sappy.