for Here We Go Again (PENDING REWRITE)

9/21 c33 2The Man Sitting Under A Tree
Man he really ended up with the snake girl. wtf
9/15 c33 Helluva Pawn
A truly fantastic read! I just have one small question for you. WHY WEREN'T VAN HAUSER AND FELICIA INCLUDED IN THE EPILOGUE!?
6/26 c5 1RealEWF
You know, when the SEALs initiated heir Night Op/NVG raid, it reminded me the Quote a Korean SEAL said when he closed the power.

"This is our world now"
6/9 c33 livingacid
Welp that was a fun read, thanks for it.
5/18 c33 5TitaniumBlossom
And of course there's an epilogue. Happy endings are always good.
5/18 c32 TitaniumBlossom
I was honestly waiting for this note. the Jingoism of GATE and the explicit anti-internationalism it pushes for is more distasteful than the harem stuff. I know it's been a long journey and I have to say that your progress definitely shone through. You have a talent that you can continue to polish into the future, I'm glad you found something that could inspire you.

Best wishes and thanks for some fun writing
5/17 c19 CommanderNova702
Felicia and Van, best ship ever.
5/7 c33 callofcamo
holy cow man I just got into the gate fandom and this is the first thing I read I know you've abandoned this novel for awhile but man what a rollercoaster it was. you probably wont read this but thanks for your service had a friend in highschool who's a marine tanker I sometimes regret not following him and this made me regret it even more. Also wandering if you would be interested in helping me run another GATE RP because I figured your original one was done for but I have quite a number of friends interested so hit me up.
4/10 c33 Mrgamergod91
oh you planning on rewriting it, well that's unexpected but i glad it's coming back in some way , can't wait to see the here we go again crew again after so long.
2/17 c33 5SilverExcel115
Oh wait a second, I didn't even realize this story ended. This was the one that more or less directly inspired my story and I owe it all to you man. Sad to see it go. From one soldier to...whatever service memeber you are...sorry its been a while I forgot. Happy trails dude.
1/7 c33 FUCK TRUMP
HOPE YOU'RE READY TO GO BACK TO WAR! OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, BE READY TO BURY THEM WHEN THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH TO JOIN THE MILITARY!

FUCKING WAR HUNGRY RETARDS!
10/21/2019 c5 3Meito Uchiha
Is this the same Recker from Battlefield 4?
10/21/2019 c4 Meito Uchiha
I love this chapter. I hate unmotivated and lazy Itami.
7/24/2019 c1 Guest
Damn so theres no cance for an update? Oh well, still one of the best stories on this website
6/22/2019 c33 5Aquilos
From one writer to another. This was a magnificent journey to have been on with you. Yeah I'm sad it ended but it may have been for the best that it ended while it was high and didn't just die off. I'm gonna miss the Horsemen but hey, it's the journey that counts right? Shame we'll never know what Richardson and Bowlski were actually up to, but it may be better that way. Thanks for the ride.
1,080 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »