FanFiction.Net
for New World

3/28/2022 c15 2CMVreud
Awww, so good, but so short.
I am checking now if you're still alive aaaand... yupp, you are.
It's just this story that's clogged.
3/28/2022 c10 CMVreud
I wonder how'd they react to dovahzul.
3/28/2022 c8 CMVreud
Why the hell do I want a knock-knock joke now?
3/28/2022 c1 CMVreud
Perhaps some safety distance would've been prudent.
2/21/2022 c13 TheArchive
Once more I must say how much I enjoy Fae's character. An absolute tease, but the moment a girl she likes teases back she immediately gets totally flustered.
2/21/2022 c12 TheArchive
I'm loving how this Dovahkiin of yours is just going around stealing all the elves wives and building a harem without even realizing it.
2/21/2022 c10 TheArchive
God damn this story is perfect. UGGGHHHHH why did the best LotR crossover I've come across have to die?!
2/21/2022 c5 TheArchive
I'm almost dreading each time I click next, because I know this hasn't been updated in years and so I'll never find out how it ends. It's so absolutely wonderful and enjoyable, and the character interactions (oh my god Celebrían is adorable) are just a joy to read.
1/18/2022 c15 3annjames
I love this story, cant wait for more.
10/22/2021 c15 Silky Button
I really, really enjoyed this story.
I wish it was finished.

That being said, I feel like you are dragging this 'arc' of the story on a bit.
It would be nice if you had moved on from this part.
2/19/2021 c15 3Captain Petey
I very much enjoyed your story. Wish there was more to read though. It reminds a lot of my story. Well... I understand lack of motivation, but I hope you finish it eventually.
1/3/2021 c15 Seraphy64
You neutered Galadriel. I'm a huge fan of putting these know it all, all knowing, OP characters in their place. Now Fae just needs to seduce Celebrian from Elrond and it'll be perfect.
11/19/2020 c15 22curry-llama
Ah I was looking for a good skyrim/lotr crossover. This was fun although there were a few lore inconsistencies. I enjoy how Fae doesn't give a shit!
4/16/2020 c15 Guest
Please continue it!
3/10/2020 c10 Tony McNucklz
you neutered galadriel. I'm not a fan of world breaking op characters. I'm out.
232 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »