for Gokaiger of Zero

good times~
8/11/2017 c4 Keli0596
UPDATE!
8/2/2017 c5 8The Keeper of Worlds
Awesome job and I just love all the Sentai form nostalgia here.
7/5/2017 c5 LoamyCoffee
Excellent!
7/4/2017 c5 6gundam 09
Nice work, I can't wait for the next chapter.
10/9/2016 c4 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh my lord I am loving this so much! I vote Louise to gain the Pink Gokai Ranger power!
10/9/2016 c4 3PersonaQeminod1
Hope you use some of the newer sentai since it now cannon that Gokaiger can use the newer power after their series.
10/9/2016 c4 LoamyCoffee
Huzzah! I love Super Sentai!
10/8/2016 c4 16Kaizer Daozang
A nice chapter and I like the big hint that next power to be used will be boukenger as well as the use of there being a Precious in the vault. I will guess bouken silver as the form. Either that or Bouken Red.
7/29/2016 c3 GXY-2013
Next chapter he may use BoukenSilver on Fouquet/Longueville?

And then Alex may use DekaBreak during the Alex and Louise goes to a tavern mission?
4/25/2016 c2 Glavie165
Do more chapters!
3/22/2016 c3 16Omarnosian10
~NO~ DON'T GIVE LOUISE A MOBIRATE! I REPEAT, DO NOT GIVE LOUISE A MOBIRATE! I HATE TSUNDERES SUDDENLY GAINING MORE POWER! *breathes deeply* If anything, I think Siesta deserves one, specifically Gokai Pink since they share similar personalities. I hope you don't make the core Gokaigers ALL girls cause it could give the impression of Alex having a 'Gokai Harem.'
2/26/2016 c3 16Kaizer Daozang
A nice way to beat count Mott using magic to fight magic and I think having Louise have a mobirates would be interesting such as her using a magiranger ranger key to cheat at using magic
2/26/2016 c3 brave kid