for I Don't Belong To You

1/16 c35 MIROjrsygrl
Wow! What a chapter. I'm not crying right now. Love you for writing
1/9 c35 dominicqueShizuma
Kudos for not giving up on your wonderful story!
As a fan, I really appreciate it.
I love the end of the chapter, even though Emma is complicated she has been demonstrate her love for Regina and it's about time Regina just acknowledge it with words and sweetness.
Thanks for sharing!
Stay safe!
12/28/2021 c35 swtid77
Wow, I love this chapter. Finally some openness from Regina. I hope to see them one last time connect in a hot and steamy scene. This chapter really was perfect in explaining on they both feel.
12/24/2021 c35 MiDushiNoSushi
So good… they’re both so good… and all of their hard work is paying off… they’re communicating so well.. and they understand each other.. and I’m so close to tears reading this… so good…
12/18/2021 c35 whatsup29
ahhh waited for this update! thank u
12/13/2021 c35 Michelle Guevara
I was happily surprised when I saw a chapter had been released. This is a beautiful story. I can’t wait for the next chapter. I have loved the journey you took these characters on.
12/12/2021 c35 ElleDot
Also I truly hope Emma can muster up the courage and bravery in her own relationship to say “I love you” to Regina. Sigh
12/12/2021 c35 ElleDot
I love that you’ve come back to help finish this! Great chaptercannot wait to hear the ending! It’s been on the back of my mind ever since starting this journey
12/12/2021 c35 Guest
If there's a sequel i hope there will be lots of babies but if not then a girl baby please:D
12/11/2021 c35 Guest
I think i had a heart attack when i saw this update :D

Thank you for a wonderful new chapter! Sad to hear that the next one will be the final chapter in this wonderful story, but also excited to read how it ends. So quite torn here really :)

Until next time!
12/10/2021 c35 2southtrash
I keep rereading this chapter and keep hoping there is a next one lol I'm glad this update happened and am excited to see Emma and Regina interacting with their baby girl. I see a couple of people in your reviews hoping the baby becomes a boy but I'm rooting for the girl still so *fingers crossed*
12/9/2021 c35 Ravenbull
Spectacular. I dread it all coming to an end.

Thank you for writing and posting.
12/9/2021 c35 HolyHargitay
This was a great update & great progress in their relationship! I honestly can’t wait for more! :)
12/9/2021 c23 ShadowCub
Life is what happens when you're whining about being afraid.
12/9/2021 c21 ShadowCub
Honestly Emma doesn't have that much going for her and she has a shitty attitude, if you let people treat you like a hoe they will.
1,982 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »