for I Don't Belong To You

7/12/2019 c30 MIROjrsygrl
Wow. What a chapter! There's so much in here. Thank you for still writing. I've been a fan of this since the beginning. I appreciate all the hard work you've done for us readers. Thank you
7/11/2019 c31 swtid77
Hahah, I love the pickle scene hehe
7/11/2019 c29 swtid77
I think it would good for Regina to see that Emma is not interested in anyone but her.
7/7/2019 c32 Guest
Fab writing.
7/6/2019 c32 Guest
Maturing Emma is best. Now go get a job gurl.
7/4/2019 c32 DinahWas
I just love the writing. Excellent.
7/3/2019 c32 shellymarafon
I FREAKING TOTALLY LIVE LIVE LIVE LOVE THIS FICLET CANT WAIT FOR MORE UPDATES!
7/2/2019 c32 Guest
Fantastic.
7/2/2019 c32 DinahWas
Wonderful writing especially the dialogue between Daniel and Emma. Nice work. Thanks for the chapter.
7/1/2019 c32 anasbell305
Great chapter! I am happy that the Neal situation is finally being addressed.
7/1/2019 c32 DarkSaviorKnight
I approve Emma handling Daniel but I disapprove how she handled Neal. Emma, the dude insulted the woman you love in front of your family, he became the major reason of your fight that almost cost you the love of your life and kicker is this guy still disrespects Regina. And you are crying for that douche.
7/1/2019 c32 Cris Rese
simplesmente sem palavras.
Amo demais essa história. Eu estava almoçando quando vi a notificação de postagem, larguei macarrão instantâneo de lado. Dei um berro de alegria e assustei meu gato que quase caiu da mesa de susto. E aqui estou eu terminando esse capítulo. Amei todos os 30 capítulos mas esse, em especial, foi o que mais me fez pensar.
Elas cresceram tanto, são tão maduras, principalmente Emma. Essa história é uma inspiração para mim.
Obrigada por tudo e desculpa escrever em brasileiro, consigo ler em inglês, mas não sei escrever. Sorry
6/30/2019 c32 Guest
Thanks for the update! I love the way Emma handled Daniel when he thought he could just weasel his way back into Regina's life. Good luck, pal. And the stuff with neal makes me kind of feel bad for him, kind of. Maybe if he can be less of an ass they can work something out.
6/30/2019 c32 Guest
Emma acted like a real mature adult.

HiFive Emma.
6/30/2019 c32 Sara
I love this story so much. When I see a new update I'm always biting at the nail to start reading immediately. They way Emma handled Daniel was a masterful show of confidence in herself and her relationship. That was a joy to read. I can't wait to see how Emma deals with Neal. That convo is gonna be intense I can tell
1,982 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »