for I Don't Belong To You

6/29/2019 c32 Guest
I have to be honest, i kind of forgot about Neal :D But still a good and much needed scene. I hope they find closure and figure out their friendship. Probably needs to see them together a bit to understand it.

Well done! Can't wait to read more!
Amazing work.
6/29/2019 c32 eykj9906
I love this! Well done!
6/29/2019 c32 Guest
Regina is such an understanding and caring gf. Glad Emma realizes she got a jackpot with Regina.
6/29/2019 c32 nushel2
Always smile when I see a new chapter! Good stuff...
6/29/2019 c32 zannika02
Love how Regina can be the bigger person
6/29/2019 c32 Guest
I think it was unconscionable that Regina invited Daniel to eat with Emma there, which was disrespectful as they somehow excluded Emma from that lunch, all the crap things that Daniel told Emma and Emma did not tell her about it. Regina, I sincerely hope that idiot does not appear on stage anymore. I loved what Emma did about Neal, because he deserves it, nobody has to tolerate that they disrespect your partner in that way no matter how much friend she is, she already missed with Regina for Neal, I think he is already In Emma's life, Ruby is right. So, good job, Emma!
Love it.
6/29/2019 c32 Swann
Daniel go eat dirt and take Neal with you.
6/29/2019 c32 2Temera Miller
Like, wow! You grow your characters so amazingly! I love watching the way these ladies change each step of the way. Thank you for sharing.
Nice work.
6/29/2019 c32 Meg
Honestly I think Emma should realize how toxic of a friend Neal is to her and cut ties with him.

Sometimes to grow we need to get rid of toxic people in our life.
6/29/2019 c32 danielle.savoie
That whole Daniel scene was amazing! Can’t wait to see what’s next!
6/29/2019 c32 Guest
Emma should've just punched Neal.
6/29/2019 c32 rrey16
I love seeing this story updated!
I like the way Emma dealt with Daniel. I was scared for a second that it would all be messed up but Regina’s constant touches for Emma and Regina choosing her was wonderful!

If Neal is going to be back in Emma’s life I hope he honestly makes the effort to change and not hurt Emma, Regina and their baby’s future.

I can’t wait for more updates to this story!
1,982 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »