for I Don't Belong To You

6/29/2019 c32 guest
YESSSS AN UPDATE! I appreciate the way Emma handled Daniel.. kinda wish she would have told him that Regina is pregnant with her baby tho.. the look on his face would have been priceless! Lol

I still don’t care for Neal but he was Emma’s best friend so I hope they either leave on better terms or Neal actually changes so he can be in Emma’s life and not mess things up for her relationship with Regina and their baby.

Also love Regina being the big spoon lol
I can’t wait for more updates! This story is great!
6/29/2019 c32 Guest
Great chap.
6/29/2019 c32 Guest
That was amazing! I'm so proud of Emma for the way she reacted to Daniel and Neal.
6/29/2019 c32 Sammii16
KUDOS
6/29/2019 c32 JCAPERS22
I loved how 'polite' was Emma with Daniel even though she wanted to kill him.
Great chapter!
Keep going please!
6/29/2019 c32 6LouBird92
Really loving this story. Can’t wait for more!
6/26/2019 c31 Arl3n
Daniel?
6/25/2019 c31 Guest
More please. I'm so excited for the next chapter... Way to leave it's hanging lol
6/20/2019 c31 Guest
OH my god, I've just discovered this story and I couldn't put it down. Took me until 00.30 this night to finish it. I'm very much looking forward to the rest! Thank you so much for writing this!
6/19/2019 c31 swanquenz
ive never made a comment bf but i have to say this fic is so good i swear! im addicted ive read everything in like less than one week n now i wonder if im living or just waiting for a new update nsbsjsbs come back soon plss no pressure tho n thank u for this
6/16/2019 c31 anasbell305
Love this chapter! I hope that you address the Neal situation at some point. He was way out of line and I hope when confronted again Emma put him in his place or all hope is lost for them. I like this twist with bringing Daniel back. I can't wait to see how this scene plays out!
6/15/2019 c31 Guinevere L
Always happy to see an update, thanks! xo
6/14/2019 c31 Sammii16
KUDOS
Minefield with all the emotions and intensity.
Definitely one heck of a story.
Almost needed something to calm the nerves. LoL
Please continue
6/14/2019 c31 Guest
O_o Uh oh... Daniel... Don't leave us hanging like this O_o please?
6/14/2019 c31 Guest
Fucken Daniel. Can't wait to see how this goes. Emma won't be happy.
Ugh, I hate cliffhangers. Please please please update soon.
1,982 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »