for I Don't Belong To You

Incredible

Awesome

Amazing.
6/13/2019 c31 Guest
That's what you call being gobsmacked.
6/12/2019 c31 LOCISVU
Daniel?!
6/12/2019 c31 4MistiHI
Oooshhh didn’t expect that for a cliffhanger lol. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
6/12/2019 c31 Guest
great chaptr.
6/12/2019 c31 Guest
You can't leave it there. Update Soon.
6/11/2019 c31 2CreatedTheSoundOfMadness
I’M SORRY WHAT?! DANIEL! YOU LITTLE- SON OF A- I SWEAR TO FU-

As you can tell... I’m quite invested and (the kids still say this, right?) shook. Pardon me while I reread the last 5 chapters again, like I did over the last 3 days, and properly review each of these shits so I can process and give you the kudos you deserve.
6/11/2019 c31 Gryffindor620
Ooohhhh shittttt! Emma get in there now!
6/11/2019 c31 Regal Queen
Not going to lie I abhorred Emma and the way she treats Regina, for the better part of this fic I thought it'd be better for Regina to find someone else. I was waiting for you to introduce Maleficent in this story so that I could cheer could her on.

But these sessions with Hopper showed me a side of Emma that I began to empathize with. I think many authors either glaze over Emma's past or just make it a one line thing without showing any relevance of her past connected to her present actions.

I love the session where Emma confessed about not saying the L word and why she doesn't say it. Hopper's suggestion on love languages was amazing. It gave the couple a chance to tell each other about their feelings in a way they know best.

I don't know why Daniel is here but he better not mess the good progress the couple made.

Your writing is wonderful.
6/11/2019 c31 Guest
An update of this was a necessity for priide for sure :P.
6/11/2019 c31 Guest
Love the chapter. Update Soon.
6/10/2019 c31 Guest
Keep yp the good work.
6/10/2019 c31 Ravenbull
Just reading and loving this chapter and bam! One word and I drop to dread. Daniel.

Thanks for writing and posting!
6/10/2019 c31 Guest
The pickle incident had me lol. Good work.
6/10/2019 c31 Gryffindor-Slyntherine
Talking with Hopper is the most productive thing the couple had done.

Daniel better not make too much trouble for the couple.
1,982 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »