for I Don't Belong To You

6/12/2019 c31 Guest
You can't leave it there. Update Soon.
6/11/2019 c31 2CreatedTheSoundOfMadness
I’M SORRY WHAT?! DANIEL! YOU LITTLE- SON OF A- I SWEAR TO FU-

As you can tell... I’m quite invested and (the kids still say this, right?) shook. Pardon me while I reread the last 5 chapters again, like I did over the last 3 days, and properly review each of these shits so I can process and give you the kudos you deserve.
6/11/2019 c31 Gryffindor620
Ooohhhh shittttt! Emma get in there now!
6/11/2019 c31 Regal Queen
Not going to lie I abhorred Emma and the way she treats Regina, for the better part of this fic I thought it'd be better for Regina to find someone else. I was waiting for you to introduce Maleficent in this story so that I could cheer could her on.

But these sessions with Hopper showed me a side of Emma that I began to empathize with. I think many authors either glaze over Emma's past or just make it a one line thing without showing any relevance of her past connected to her present actions.

I love the session where Emma confessed about not saying the L word and why she doesn't say it. Hopper's suggestion on love languages was amazing. It gave the couple a chance to tell each other about their feelings in a way they know best.

I don't know why Daniel is here but he better not mess the good progress the couple made.

Your writing is wonderful.
6/11/2019 c31 Guest
An update of this was a necessity for priide for sure :P.
6/11/2019 c31 Guest
Love the chapter. Update Soon.
Keep yp the good work.
6/10/2019 c31 Ravenbull
Just reading and loving this chapter and bam! One word and I drop to dread. Daniel.

Thanks for writing and posting!
6/10/2019 c31 Guest
The pickle incident had me lol. Good work.
6/10/2019 c31 Gryffindor-Slyntherine
Talking with Hopper is the most productive thing the couple had done.

Daniel better not make too much trouble for the couple.
Thanks for sharing.
Cliffhanger nooooooo !
6/10/2019 c31 11LauratheChef
i have no problem with getting professional help from a psychologist as I see one myself.

Ugh Daniel, bugger off.

I hope Emma can stay in control of herself with him sniffing around Regina. that she let's Regina deal with the situation. That way both Emma and Regina will find out how it all stands.
Thos story is amazing
6/10/2019 c31 Steph
Grand update. Can't wait for more.
2,007 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »