for I Don't Belong To You

6/9/2019 c31 MiDushiNoSushi
Drama! And they were doing so well with their communication too. Please don’t let Daniel ruin all of their amazing progress?
6/9/2019 c31 argentina07
I am so in love with this story!
This is the last swanqueen I am reading and I'll keep loving and reading it even if you write 2000 chapters.

PS: Feel welcome to write 2000 chapters!
6/9/2019 c30 Guest
Fun read.
6/8/2019 c30 MiDushiNoSushi
I love that they are finally getting help and working on their communication which has been their biggest issue. I also love that neither is a victim or entirely to blame. They both have acknowledged mistakes, insecurities, I’ll-feelings and they’re trying so hard to work past all of it. I’m so happy that you’ve continued this. Thanks for the update.
6/8/2019 c30 Avery
Yes yes yes i jumper with excitement when I saw u updated! So glad that you will be continueing and thanks u so much for writing this bequdtiful story for us!
6/8/2019 c30 chloelove
Great chapter!
Soooo looking forward to the next one! :D
I love your story!
6/8/2019 c30 Guest
Relieved to see that you hadn’t given up on this story :) it’s been a wild ride and I can’t wait to see where you’ll take us! Thank you for the awesome update
6/8/2019 c30 Chappelled
I'm so glad you stuck with this story to see it through. I got so excited when I saw this pop up in the updates! I decided to start reading from the very beginning just to prolong the experience of reading your work. That's how much I enjoy your writing. The way you built the characters which are different from canon make me fall in love even more. I look forward to reading the final chapters!
6/6/2019 c30 zannika02
Awesome chapter
6/5/2019 c30 Lisa
Holy crap you're back! I may or may not have done a small tiny impromptu happy dance.. no one will ever know... O_o Can't wait to read more!
6/4/2019 c30 aj.poppin
Thxs for updating
6/3/2019 c30 helshire
So happy to see an update especially as a surprise, so thank you! The thing I love most about this story is the realness of this relationship between these two, the ups, the downs, the back and forth. It so organic to life, to peoples emotions. It has been truly refreshing to read a story like this that is honestly rare to find in this fandom. I loved that Regina did not spare Emma her feelings and let her know how much she was hurt by Emma. She needed to hear it and really feel that pain she caused by her actions. She needs to know that she cannot just simple expect Regina to fall into her arms again because she has been doing things she she should have been doing all along. I look forward to reading more of this and I am still waiting for that scene when Emma stands up to Neal in the presence of Regina and right that wrong. While it may not be needed to validate her feelings I think Emma doing that would end that chapter of her life. Also looking forward to the making up! Lolol ;)
6/2/2019 c29 Musica25
Yesssss! I just read it again last week! Idk why, just knew you were going to come back again! I’ve been following since Ch. 3 or 4 .. I love this fic!
6/2/2019 c30 Arl3n
I am glad you are back. This is an excellent chapter and I am glad Regina wants to still be with Emma, even though Emma, definitely, does not deserve it.
6/2/2019 c30 L
I'm so happy that you updated !
I love this fic so much and I really am super glad that is not over!
2,007 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »