for I Don't Belong To You

11/23/2020 c34 Guest
Honestly wish this story would go on forever its incredible!
11/23/2020 c34 2southtrash
Love this story so much! Glad to see they are being more rational and honest with each other
11/23/2020 c34 3RottenAppleofEducation
This was a terribly sweet chapter after some of the hell you've raked your readers through...thank you. I have been reading this since the first day you posted the first chapter. It has been a very long haul, and I want you to know how much I appreciate the fact that even though you have taken breaks, you've never given up and you've never quit. Thank you. Thank you. Unfinished stories make me crazy. You have no idea how much it means to me that you are finishing it and doing it with real quality.
11/23/2020 c34 Michelle Guevara
i love that they are healing together for themselves and each other and that your not just glossing. over it. It's beautiful writing and I love reading. I am so excited for what comes next.
11/22/2020 c33 Guest
Aun espero la actualización prometidas a sido una ansiosa espera
11/20/2020 c33 Michelle Guevara
you said read the last two chapters but I took the opportunity to start back at the beginning. I love this story I can't wait for the next chapter. You said it's been more then a year and I just wanted you to know that I am one reader who will continue to follow this story no matter how long it takes to reach the conclusion.
11/15/2020 c33 zannika02
It's been forever thanks 4 the update
11/12/2020 c33 6Kai276
THANK GOD FOR THIS UPDATE IT IS THE BEST EVER THANK YOU YOU WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING
11/12/2020 c33 Kai276
God I hope one day this story will find its ending. i cant help but keep reading it again and again and again..
11/12/2020 c33 1xpsychoticbitch
I need to write this down. It’s been 5 years (wow) since this story began. Honestly after season 5, I tried “detoxing” myself from SQ because I became too invested and it really took a toll on me. But once in a while, whenever I ended up thinking about them for some reason, I always came back to this fic. I wish I could put into words how much it means to me. It honestly hold a very special place in my heart. If I was a billionaire I’d honestly give everything for this to become a movie or something haha. But anyway, I’m not going to lie after no updates for a year I thought this is it, I was obviously gutted but you know life goes on. But imagine my face when I wake up in the middle of the night because I couldn’t sleep and I randomly was like “I wonder if that fic ever got updated” only to find that you’d updated shortly before. I thought it was fate. Honestly this fic also makes me learn a lot by myself, and it’s a credit to you and how you’ve created this story and these characters. I am honestly forever grateful. Genuinely believe I will think about it every once in a while till the day I die. I literally check every day to see if it’s been updated yet hahah. This is too long, so I’ll finish with two simple words: Thank you.
11/10/2020 c33 HolyHargitay
yes! So glad to see a new chapter! I love this story so much! Thank you for updating!
11/10/2020 c33 NORTH0314
Thanks thanks for continuing
11/10/2020 c33 Guest
Every update is a chance to re-read this fic from start! Loved the start and how the pregnancy is affecting Regina and their relationship.
A bit sad that Emma is still struggling to vocalize her feelings, it’s a trying and long journey for her. And I did think Archie was a bit unfair to Regina, it’s not an unreasonable ask from her esp if they have a child involved.
Regina has shared with Emma in earlier chapters that her mother was abusive, I wish they’d concluded on that topic instead of Regina veering to Emma’s natural being, poor Emma.
The hospital tiff was bad, but I’m glad the lows in their relationship don’t straight up lead to break-ups. Great chapter, excited about what’s to come next.
11/9/2020 c33 Sammii16
Thank you for coming back to update. There's a lot of SQ stories
that are left behind unfinished.
Kudos
Can't wait to see what happens next
11/9/2020 c33 Musica25
I think this is the longest relationship I’ve had with a fic, been here since the first chapters. You have no idea how happy I was when I received the notification... thank you!
Excellent chapter!