for I Can Give You That Chance

11/16/2017 c1 Guest
A great ending to the story and your right what example is that setting that the populates can do anything only to receive concerned glances from teachers even if it's bullying I suppose they may not have realised originally but they would have eventually and they should have had the audacity to stand up for an obviously bullied student no matter the social status as much as I enjoyed the film, that part set a bad example this would have been a much more mature and realistic ending to A Cinderella Story u ROCK! BTW I'm in year eight and I'm not stranger to bullying in primary I was bullied by the head teacher let's just say I'm glad your a decent educated by the sound of things good luck and thx
9/20/2017 c1 Tenchi
You go ! The school needs people like you do what is right. Happy ending for Cinderella and her prince. Now if only Cinderella can find her daddy's will than everything be ok.
9/8/2017 c1 fanfiction7hp
awww lovely better ending than the film.
2/25/2017 c1 3Fairyvixenmaiden
Thank you for that! As a former victim of bullying, it always bugs me profoundly as well that in movies where there's bullying and teacher is no where to be found or doesn't do a thing, even it's for plot sake. So this was just awesome.
1/9/2017 c1 595Ghostwriter
Well done. Yeah, that scene bothered me too. I was like "The heck?" Love it.
11/8/2016 c1 Fuchsia Blue Eyes
That was very cute and very well written out. Im grateful that you didn't squeeze too much unneeded information in to the one shot. I've found a couple one shots that i couldn't finish because they were like that.
2/18/2016 c1 Cinderella
Hey could you add another chapter
1/2/2016 c1 Anne RozaCat
Beautiful! I loved it.
12/17/2015 c1 1AnAmericanCowgirl
Omg thank you! I never liked that the teachers let it go on, either! Loved it!
12/16/2015 c1 Brooke
Hi my name is brooks and it like to join

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service