for The Replacement

3/26/2003 c8 1Hips
Well, I have to say, I had only read the first 3 parts and the next time I read any of your fics it was The One Constant... and we both know how obsessed I am with that fic. Anyways... I really liked this story. And the kiss Bosco and Faith shared... so sweet.

But I have a question... in the summary you said this was in the Grace verse so would this take place before Constant? Anyways... loved your story, as usual.

Luv ya sweetpea

Juls
1/10/2003 c8 34Xtremeroswellian
Loved the kiss between her and Bosco! LOVED it! I can't wait to read the next story! Great job!

1/10/2003 c8 67Kate Anderson
I'm not glad it's over, I'm sad it's over. This was wonderful. I really love how you write Bosco and Faith.
1/10/2003 c8 12NYPDBosco
"glad that's over?" I don't think so! I really liked it!
1/9/2003 c6 34Xtremeroswellian
Wow. That last chapter with Bosco and O'Malley blew me away. The way he talked about Faith, and O'Malley saying he put her up on a pedestal, I really think that's true of how he feels toward Faith. I am *loving* this story and I hope she gets her memory back soon because I can't *wait* to see Bosco's reaction to finding out she's still alive!

1/9/2003 c6 7DreamLoveBreathe
I'm totally loving this! Have you ever been too 55-david website? heres the link... http:/www.tw-gateway.net/55david/forumdisplay.php?fid=2

I post my story here too.
1/9/2003 c6 11Gimpy1
Ah yes but the help you need is far beyond anyones capability to handle Minn. Welcome to the club!

I love this fic. It's very well done and an interresting way of getting to Grace. The conversation with Manny in the last part was so sweet. O'malley's right Faith is a very caring person.

I love how O'malley treated Bosco. Sure it was mean but sometimes it takes being a little blunt to get through to Bosco. I'm glad he opened up. Saying that he needs help is a very big step for him. I'm so proud, lol.

Hurry up with the next part cause I can't wait. I keep making up senarios about how Bosco will realize Faith isn't dead or Faith will realize she is Faith and not Marti.

Gimpy,

Peace.
1/7/2003 c4 34Xtremeroswellian
Oh, man. I hope Faith remembers who she is -SOON- and gets back to Bosco before he totally loses it. Fr*d's...well, I don't like him, never have, probably never will, but I can see this being his 'new, improved' self reaction. Can't wait for more!

1/7/2003 c4 22lifesaver55
This is just as awsome as Grace. Grace is one of my all time favs and this is beging to be too. Great work.
1/7/2003 c4 7DreamLoveBreathe
So i'm confused is the the sequel of Grace?

I'm TOTALLY LOVING THIS! I LOVED your story Grace too! You have me on the edge of the seat. I can't wait to find out what happens next. And I love your writing style its very well written.