for TranquilTantalus

9/30/2018 c4 Shirou02
Interesting story. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
4/29/2017 c4 8ARandomAuthor14
Please update soon! I can't wait for the development during the canon plot. Keep up the great work! :)
1/2/2017 c4 MadWomanWithABlueBox
awesome story
5/21/2016 c4 Nicole NightLock
Waaah this is funny (_) please update soooooon!~
3/5/2016 c4 InLuvWithCandy
Interesting story, the chat is a bit hard to understand though
3/1/2016 c4 SereHime
...I like the group chats but Rena is a little hard to understand. Other than that, I really enjoy this and I can't wait to see where your going with this.
2/28/2016 c4 3BleachedShadow
This seems interesting. I wonder where it is going... It will be fun to find out!
2/28/2016 c4 8Natsuyuuki
my... and now I can't wait until Reborn come and make Chaos XD
2/28/2016 c4 63general zargon
Okay, that part in parentheses kind of has me worried...I hope everything is okay with Tantalus and Tsuna! O.o Thank you for the update and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
2/12/2016 c3 8Natsuyuuki
Aww... pretty interesting! :3
2/6/2016 c3 63general zargon
The chat-speak is giving me a head-ache, LOL. I'm really, really happy that you updated though, so I can deal with it. It feels like I'm cracking a code. ;P I enjoyed this chapter, especially Tsuna's bad memory and TT not knowing how to say he was worried. . Both Rena and TT are in their twenties? Cool. I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
2/6/2016 c3 Rinku-dono
How the heck did Tsuna know what was Rena talking about with those typing, I took at least 1 minute to understand.
2/6/2016 c3 5LittleSnowChild
...for some reason I can't stop thinking that TranquilTantalus is Reborn and caREeNA is Bianchi...
2/6/2016 c3 15yvonna