for Reading Naruto the Forced Fighter

3/6/2017 c64 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
2/28/2017 c64 Guest
I found the other chapters of naruto forced fighter on website in Russian but the all 114 of it is english put the name of the website and the story on google and maybe you will find it.

(If you already know that is)
2/28/2017 c58 guest
Can you by any chance mite make this story to be read by the other RWBY characters and/or Naruto characters if it possible?

If not ok just asking.
2/10/2017 c64 reptilian
Hey spirit maybe you are going to send naruto to read the story but it will be naruto boy orange monkey or shippuden
2/5/2017 c64 21sladerules
Can you please bring in Boruto and Himawari for the next chapter, just to see their reaction to Naruto having a kid?
1/31/2017 c1 Guest
I can't wait to see their reaction to the polygamy plan story Weiss puts out ! Ps if you need to find the story you can find it on
1/31/2017 c26 Guest
Ik what I said about spam but damn is that what I feel like about food. I don't feel like eating but I'm hungry at the same time.
1/31/2017 c24 Guest
HA! I KNEW I WAS RIGHT! SOMEONE COULD TRY TO KILL ME IN MY SLEEP AND THEM FALL AND KILL THEMSELVES! TAKE THAT MOM! U STUPID SON OF A BITCH! HA! Anyways I'm spamming the comments aren't I? I'll try to not spam as much.
1/31/2017 c24 Guest
The cookies the milk and the strawberries. Now it also involves the room. I can't believe I have so much in common with a fictional character. WHY COULDNT I BE IN THE RWBYVERSE?!
1/31/2017 c24 Guest
*cries happily* not only has she converted to milkism. *sniffs* but she has also converted to strawberryism. *sniffs* it's such a beautiful day. And she has always been on the cookie side. The three true ways of the universe.
1/31/2017 c24 Guest
HALLELUJAH! FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS OF THE SWEET AWESOMENESS THAT IS KNOWN AS MILK! FICTIONAL THEY MAY BE BUT SHE HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO MILKISM! MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
1/31/2017 c23 Guest
This is amazing. I like the stories where people read about another story cuz I'm reading two different stories at once! Way better than reading the story the characters are reading by itself.
1/30/2017 c8 Guest
"Another loyal customer made old man! Your noodles are the blood that flows through my veins!" ... Idk how but somehow that seems like a rhyme or a small poem to me...you have made art.
2/1/2017 c64 Brehze
Great chapter
2/1/2017 c28 Dragonfyre1234
Haha the tv had protection for lust God mode
2,018 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »