for Reading Naruto the Forced Fighter

1/22/2017 c64 fieryfoxpaws
Thanks for the chapter
1/22/2017 c64 17duskrider
Nice reactions to the title of the chapter. The Death of Weiss would cause these reactions for sure.
1/22/2017 c64 desdelor97
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
1/22/2017 c64 1R-king 93
Excellent chapter
1/22/2017 c64 WhateverPlus
Awesome Chapter Continue Please
1/22/2017 c64 Stratos263
Good job weiss
1/22/2017 c64 1insanemaelstorm
Nice chapter. Liked it a lot. Also loved how they reacted to the title. Also liked how there wasn't any bashing, if mainly weiss, which unfortunately many other reading stories do. Can't wait to read more
1/22/2017 c64 Goldspark1
Fully agree with you on Jirayah being a terrible role model. He might be Naruto's godfather but its obvious that title has little to no meaning to him. He never once introduced himself to Naruto and when he met him, it was by complete accident. He training was abysmal, I thought. You spend three years away from the village so you could give your full attention to him yet when he gets back, their isn't a single thing he learned.

As for the rest of the story, I mostly stick around because I enjoy all their reactions to just how crazy the original story is. Its well made, just falling short on the terror. You know Naruto is always going to save the day.
1/22/2017 c64 Silber D. Wolf
awesome chapter
1/22/2017 c64 Kilare T'suna
I wonder when the Prank war is going to start?
1/22/2017 c64 54fairy tail dragon slayer
Glad to have this updating again dude.
1/6/2017 c63 Spectral Flare
Please update this I really enjoy this story even though I think that the original one has been discontinued I would like if you could finish off the story to where it is at least!
1/4/2017 c63 Guest
Just ignore Dread Undead, he clearly doesn't have any taste in fanfiction.
He didn't even know the original Forced Fighter auther was FTDS, and he tried to make it sound like you wrote it.
Clearly, his opinion can be taken with a grain of salt.z
Obviously, he loved the story, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten to Ch.63
1/2/2017 c63 guest
I found the other of Naruto the Forced Fighter of fairy tail dragon slayer it at ?id96730 it got all 114 chapters (if you did not know it yet) it site is in a different language but the story is english just so you know. Click the arrows pointing down to see all the chapters tell fairy tail dragon slayer about this.
1/1/2017 c63 Crazy fan
You should summon naruto in the group thats reading so thing will get really chaotic
2,020 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »