for Reading Naruto the Forced Fighter

1/6/2018 c32 CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing
Just wondering are all of your reading stories either discontinued or on hiatus for the time being?
9/3/2017 c7 Squarekiddo
This story is so sickeningly juvenile, granted its not your story so I dont really see why im even reviewing.
8/15/2017 c65 Aim
Well it's unfortunate that this will be discontinued (most likely). I had a great idea that I wanted you to try with this story. But seeing this I'm not sure if you're even going to come back. I'm just gonna say it anyways. Instead of continuing the reading (or maybe just do a time skip where they finish the book), you do the end of the reading where Spirit wraps things up and states that Naruto will be coming to their world. I would love it if it was the post Fourth Shinobi War Naruto (maybe the one where he just gets his new arm but I prefer the long hair teenage Naruto)
7/28/2017 c65 JagenShinigami
Hooly Fuck!
Whoever sent the 'Please Update' review(s) needs to calm down.

Like literally the whole darn thing is longer than the average FTDS 1000 word chapter.
7/5/2017 c65 DDD
pleasseeeee!
7/3/2017 c1 1KingZthe1st
Curiosity speaking but isn't it kind of redundant to read and have it appear on tv? Why not just make it a movie?
6/26/2017 c65 2GuyWithNoName
Another quitter... typical.
6/25/2017 c65 5Revamped Persona
Aw man... I wanted to read more...
6/23/2017 c65 Guest
and yet another good and long story abandoned...What a waste, first HP Reading fic and now this? can't help but feel disappointed.
6/24/2017 c1 What the fu
I Am depressed
6/22/2017 c65 nepetafan
I am very sad now, I hope your happy Spirit I hope your happy and you better get your inspiration back soon I like this story by itself you just make it better. the only thing I can suggest to get some inspiration is to read some other FanFics or to just watch RWBY other than that I don't know what to do other than venting ideas to someone so good luck.
6/22/2017 c65 Shin
I don't really blame you, I'm sad yes cause this was a good reading of fic but I can understand. FTDS has a a few habits you notice after a few fics. He usually doesn't do short 15 chapter fics and boom you're done..he makes very long 50 chapter fics and doing reading of fics for those can be rough. He also has a rather nasty habit of getting an idea in his head and then taking off with it and completely forgetting his other fics for months to years at a time..some only a few chapters in before he takes off with a new idea. That would be one of my complaints about his works..he doesn't finish very many and has more than a few that haven't been updated in more than a year, he does good work and all but I and probably more than a few others would like him to work on his older stuff too. So as I said given how long this particular fic of his was I can't really blame you for losing inspiration on doing it.
6/21/2017 c65 Blackholelord
Real shame it was a great story you were doing with the reading part.
6/20/2017 c65 Guest
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?

Why does ANYONE bother with these "Reading Stories" when they don't even finish them!?
6/21/2017 c65 Goldspark1
Thanks for the heads up.
2,020 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »