for New Moon Reimagined

8/4 c7 Twi-Holic68
Loves the change up you did with the "age debate" that Bella and Jake had to the "lady/true gentleman debate" for Beau and Jules! Loving the version in Life and Death Series
8/4 c4 Twi-Holic68
Great version on this chapter! Loved it!
10/12/2020 c22 Naruto2448
This was another awesome chapter. I really like the Twilight Reimagined stories. I again hope they are made into movies.
10/12/2020 c17 Naruto2448
I am really liking New Moon Reimagined. It is such an awesome story.
10/11/2020 c6 Naruto2448
I am liking this story so far. I would hope they make the Twilight reimagined series.
7/25/2020 c12 Arinokatome
Your author's note is really stressing me out, the entire plot of BD was her pregnancy and that causing the Volturi to show up, so now I really have to keep reading to find out
6/8/2020 c26 Guest
You’re the best!
6/8/2020 c23 Guest
Loved this chapter! Absolutely amazing writing.
6/4/2020 c4 Guest
You are an amazing writer! Thanks for doing this!
5/21/2020 c4 Guest
Hi! I read Life and Death in one sitting last night and was just dying for more. THIS IS PERFECT. I cannot thank you enough for the immense amount of effort you have put into telling this story. I'm so glad I don't any plans for the next 40 hours while I devour this whole series.

THANK YOU!
5/16/2020 c8 El
I know I just left a review, but I can’t get over how great this is! The pacing is perfect IMO. This honestly feels like a genuine successor to L&D. Super quality. Thanks again.
5/15/2020 c3 El
Thank you so much for continuing the story! I was not satisfied with how SMeyer ended it, so this is exactly what I was looking for.
2/20/2020 c9 Barry
I don’t think SM knows much about motorcycles. I always start my motorcycle in neutral, no need to hold in the clutch. For a first time rider I would advise to use the rear foot brake, not the front brake. If you apply too much front brake you can lock-up the wheel and cause a crash. The rear foot brake is under your foot in front of the foot peg, not behind your foot. I am loving your work so much, don’t think I am being too critical.
2/20/2020 c7 Barry
Older motorcycles don’t have a vacuum pump. I don’t think new ones do either.
2/17/2020 c17 thedebonater
I love what you did with 20,000 Leagues here :)
381 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »