for New Moon Reimagined

12/19/2015 c2 BAM
When's the next chapter coming? I seriously can't wait for it - genderbent twilight is my everything anD NEW MOON OMG YES
12/15/2015 c2 The Queen Of Souls
I am so loving this story and I love your grasp of the characters. I can't wait to see what happens next.
12/15/2015 c2 morazor
You have a great grasp on the characters! I'm very excited to see where you're going to go with the story!
12/13/2015 c1 Debbie Hicks
Chapter 1,
Birthday Curse
That I WAS ierced from the Gy Sisters Dagger by Exploding frely With as all of them pierced our own organs Suddenly shut down Burst Frely Cursed at Eighteen but what in my own body a Alien Winged Serepent was Male made me Go Free and used my nweerest fund powers and with the Things Teleported into a Manor with as all of them was all of it could no return with the as all of the very as all of it Merged with m three more then it really happened to my body laid there motionless but waxen and deceased then the piercing that it granted me All of it to my as all of it suddenly it made us/Witnesse thenit came with a Spreading and it Cused me/them to blast freely with hjer rregenerating like a Borg Drone then it happened came too late but it really happened Cracked but free of the now Motionless bodies as all the Curse was from the Gods/Goddessses thed Shredd the skins Apart then myself was rebuilt then Then turned the Saliva into Venomm but my blood was Frozen but gone so theirs as well but it came Burst ly turned into a newest race to call our own suddenly I Woke up snapped these newest eyes were Crimson but I was Made Immortal by mistake then I got Birthday gifts then opened without a scratch and cut I was eternally young then I was done then Hunted for them officially then it happened fastest too fasdtest onto Animals was too far much extrememely far too Many more then snapping freely then too late were as all of the Animals but they all vanished but became Dead then the blood stopped flowing wre no more blood at all I was with Golden eyes for a Cursed birthday you are too cold extremely cold as ice it was true the bodies did went old and more Elderly and it caused the bodies to be shrdedded and and forgotten but it caused the mourners my own Dad Crap I need to see him you never age Beau cursed on your Eighteen birthday remain young like a God forever undying by their Curse that was it forgotten my three wre in grief with them suddenly my Trucked was dead towed then replaced by a Motorcycle that our unification nwest lives then Arrived here that something very different b about my appearance I was fit by now from sports what with him he is cold like the rest no way the rumors were true I had not aged a day looked youthful as the same then too late the funeral was over buried as all of them the bodies the cause ewas oldest age but the Cullens welcome us I had done it but CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH! Blasted Freely but then too late the corpses were taken then the cloaks punished us/witneses but I had control but was tamed but was More Civlized had a power but so they they took them from here now it the day after ourselves resettled in Denali, Alaska what a shocker.
12/14/2015 c2 nnande
Love what you're doing with the characters and can't wait to read more!
12/13/2015 c2 2BeauEdythe
Damn it I was on the edge of my seat and it ended! Even though I know how the story goes lol but great job on the chapter I like your version I think if Meyer wrote the new moon version of life and death it would be nearly identical to what you wrote, you and your instincts are doing a great job keep going!
381 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26