for New Moon Reimagined

12/13/2017 c10 Shadowdog11
Yes! Great conversations. How long did it take you to decide on the “fogged” reference :)
12/13/2017 c6 Shadowdog11
This flowed easily. Jules is definitely a Jacob, that’s for sure.
12/12/2017 c5 Shadowdog11
The interactions were much more believable I think. Also great idea with the vampire movie.
12/12/2017 c4 Shadowdog11
I think I liked these discussions more than the original! I can understand why this chapter would take so long.
12/12/2017 c3 Shadowdog11
Ahh. I like the change. You mentioned not drawing it out, so I’m curious if this means you upped the tempo
12/12/2017 c2 Shadowdog11
The slight Bella-beau differences seem to be working.
12/12/2017 c1 Shadowdog11
This just makes me wonder if you played with the Volturi and switched them back or what. Questions! Guess it’s time to do some reading...
9/7/2017 c6 16WinterSunshine
Just wanted to stop in and give my two cents. This is amazing! This chapter had me cracking a grin and laughing a couple of times! I love the spirit between Jules and Beau, and how you're making it your own. I've done a couple write-ups of alternate twilight/new moon situations, but no way can I top yours. This is just too good. You've got these characters to a tee. Beau's sheepish awkwardness, Jules's teasing good-naturedness. Ah! I stayed up till 2:30 in the morning reading the twilight AE and then the first few chapters of this. So good.
8/4/2017 c26 Crulova
Thank you so much for your work.
8/4/2017 c25 Crulova
I love the chapter ! Edythe and Beau are great.
8/3/2017 c12 Crulova
Very touching
8/3/2017 c10 Crulova
Great chapter
8/3/2017 c8 Crulova
I didnt expected, but I really like Jules.
8/3/2017 c7 Crulova
I really enjoyed the part about ladies and true men.
8/3/2017 c5 Crulova