for New Moon Reimagined

8/3/2017 c4 Crulova
Great job ! I love the ending
8/2/2017 c2 Crulova
Thank you so much for your work !
I like a lot and cant wait to read more.
7/3/2017 c2 Guest
Amazing start to the book. I love the writing style and descriptions used. Felt like I was reading an actual novel. Can't wait to see how this goes.
5/20/2017 c23 9MelMinP
Love your interpretation of New Moon! You do very well with reincarnating Beau's voice and keeping true to all the characters! I just want to clarify on something in the previous chapter that you mentioned in the author's note in regards to the original phrase "la that cantante". In the original version, the phrase is in fact grammatically wrong, since "cantante" is masculine. However, your correction is not wrong either. If you wished to change it as you described in the author's note, the correct phrase would be "il suo cantante". This uses the masculine singular form of the noun, since Sulpicia is only talking about one "singer" while keeping the term formal. In Italian, the formal is the form Lei, where the articles for he/she (lui/lei) are used. In the original version, the correct phrase would have been "il tuo cantante". I don't know where or how you came up with the translation, but this is the way the traditional Italian language works, (but you may be trying to use a dialect that I have not heard of).

Don't mean to be critical! I love this fanfic! :)

-Melinda
3/13/2017 c26 8bookingplanes
Wow, this was simply amazing. Everything felt perfect, very true to the original books. Thank you so much for writing this! Can't wait to read eclipse reimagined.
12/24/2016 c4 Stephanie Carole889
Thank youfor "reimagining" Twilight Reimagined as the Saga it should've been. I was disappointed with Stephanie Meyers novel and it's ending. As well as her attitude concerning her fans and the completion of Midnight Sun. As much as she loved Edward, I believe, she would've done well to pursue the Twilight Saga thru his eyes... it seems, sadly, that fame appeared to affect her more than her fans. Maybe, I'm wrong...Thanks so muchfor giving us what SM didn't...Be blessedMerry Christmas <0
11/6/2016 c26 Izumikii
Awesome ! I can't wait for eclipse and I am just so in love with this !
10/27/2016 c26 NancyChen
Congratulations for the good job! I hope my English were better than that, but for now, all I can say is thank you, thanks for sharing us this wonderful story, and thanks for bringing me great enjoyment, both your story and letters. Reading them is one of the best things in my now pretty boring daily life, they really mean a lot to me.。‿。
10/21/2016 c26 BingoDango
It's nearly been a year and it does NOT feel like it.

Thanks for making New Moon Reimagined though, it's been fun to read. Now on to Eclipse!

and this is kinda random but have you ever considered making a "real" New Moon with vampire Beau?
10/18/2016 c26 Btdubz
Just wanted to say thank you so much for finishing this, I can't tell you how many times I've just reread all your chapters because of how much I loved them. I'm beyond stoked to see that you're planning on Eclipse too.
10/18/2016 c26 1olqueen108
Still can't believe how the time went by. Eclipse next!
10/18/2016 c26 1Freckleforce01
Ahhh Jealousy. I LOVE IT.
10/18/2016 c26 onur
CONGRATULATIONS :D You finished your first book within a short period of time, that IS impressive indeed ;) Great job overall and I can't wait to read your next one. Thanks for taking me/us on such a great ride. I enjoyed every second of reading your story! I always enjoy our little conversations and hope that you never cease to have fun writing! Cheers x3
10/18/2016 c26 2BeauEdythe
I LOVED IT AND I CAN NOT WAIT FOR ECLIPISE
10/11/2016 c25 MediaJunkie
loved the chapter even though I didn't really know the book series because I did not read most of it only saw the movies and read life and death though I did see the marriage coming up. I do have a question about the prediction I gave coming up in order to get charlie on board for the marriage will they pretend Edythe is Pregnant? Am I 5 miles off the mark or within 2 miles? Would love reply. I love the series please keep it up!
381 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »