for Matter

10/9/2021 c3 Guest
Your pacing is gorgeous. The way that you fill their time without making it seem to go by too quickly or too slowly is perfect! The little movements and the art style descriptions are precise and quirky. This is so much fun!
10/8/2021 c1 Guest
I love this so much! The passage of time, the interactions, the inner dialogue and emotion, it's all so good! Thank you for writing this story!
9/30/2021 c6 AdmiralShux
This is 100% the best Arthur/Ariadne fic I've ever read. Your writing style is superb, and you represent their points of view so well! Please keep going, this story gives me all the good feels
8/16/2021 c6 AdmiralShux
Please don't stop there! I am loving this, and I'm so starved of Arthur/Ariadne content. This is so much fun, and I hope you'll continue
12/20/2020 c6 5kellentia
Oh man u write so well! And such an great story concept. Would you ever complete this?
4/22/2020 c6 Samx916
I love reading your stories, especially this one in particular️️. Are you going to update it anytime soon?
7/29/2018 c3 cinematherapy
Nice to see you back! Looking forward to see how this unfolds!
7/14/2018 c2 4kamarooka
So excited to read another fic from you! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
9/20/2016 c1 Nattassia
Hi! I'm an avid fan of your stories (I think you're the best Inception writer out there) and I really hope you continue this story! The plot is so interesting and I can't wait to read more!
2/27/2016 c1 1anime09
This is wonderful. I hope you continue, cause I can't wait to see where this goes.
2/3/2016 c1 ameluz
This is an incredible first chapter, I am totally hooked, please continue with this fic that looks great! :)
1/28/2016 c1 fragolitaferro
Excelente primer capítulo, estoy totalmente enganchada de este fic, espero la actualización y gracias por compartir! xD
1/11/2016 c1 5I should be studying right now
Good to see you writing more! I'm intrigued by this so far!
1/2/2016 c1 Guest
I absolutely love it so far! Please keep posting...
12/20/2015 c1 Guest
Please update! I've been reading your stories for quite some time now and I'm glad you're still active here. Your stories have always been so elegantly and effectively written and I can't wait to see what you have in store for this one!
20 Page 1 2 Next »