for Dio's Dimensional Journey

3/11 c7 Eragon135790
finally, the ff was good but i neither know the game the ff played in until now nor had any clue when finally the HP universe would start so i always didnt really get into the ff but now...
7/23/2018 c7 DarkSolaris57
Dude seriously wth. The theresa bit is so freaking off point. Oh i know your brother is alive and well but ive decide to adopt you and not say anything. I meant to get stronger so that i dont get offed in this very bloody and dark world but i am gonna give that up for few years to do the whole father thing. Him adopting her should not have been an option. He has relegated himself to a side supporting character at this point. Going to the hp universe is a desperate play to make him not pointless like he made himself in the fable one with his choices.
5/22/2018 c14 5all about party and crazy
Congrats on your marriage! XD
5/22/2018 c14 ImaginativeFury
congratulations on married life.

Gonna have to re-read everything now.
5/22/2018 c14 bloodjasper
thanks for the up date and congrats on your marriage
5/22/2018 c14 1Blind seer of fortune
Wonderful job and have a long and happy Union.
Sincerely
Blind seer of fortune
12/14/2017 c13 scorpin17
love it
10/31/2016 c13 2Zeru'Xil
That did flesh out Theresa more which is nice since I never played the fable games lol
10/28/2016 c13 NoOneInParticular17
This story fuckin' sucks.

Goodbye.
10/24/2016 c14 3talon19912
Dude, I'm truly sorry to hear that. I hope that he is able to pull through this.
10/24/2016 c14 dloold87
our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Ashzaroth, I hope your Father gets better soon.
10/24/2016 c14 5all about party and crazy
I hope he gets well soon and recover from this. Take your time, good luck. I'll pray for u.
10/12/2016 c13 Zenoen of Astora
Great Chapter!
I'm glad to see you writing again. I hope to see more chapters from her
point of view in the future, it is a great way to change the style a little bit.
Another interlude that would be great to write about would be the changes that
she has gone through after being sent to the new world. Maybe after you have
gone a little further into depth on whats going on at Hogwarts. Can't wait for
your next chapter keep up the good work writers make the world a better place.
10/12/2016 c13 Lazymanjones96
Good story
10/12/2016 c13 ImaginativeFury
This was a great chapter showing us Theresa and her point of view in what happened to her so far.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »