for Sailor Moon H: Order of the phoenix

10/15 c1 2zealous soul
Shit! Who's Mamoru then if not Harry? I've read this hoping that Harry is Mamuro since I hate Ginny... This is such a downer!
10/28/2019 c15 6Sailor Moon Solar
OMFG I'm in love with this story!I can't stop reading it.
7/28/2019 c3 TheLizard-ling
"but hard work is!- no,nothing, nevermind" I think this is my favourite phrase so far!
6/14/2019 c12 1Destrark
Yeah, why isn't Setsuna killing her at this point? Or at least Haruka or Michiru, its not like they've got any compunctions about getting their hands dirty. Its only Umbridge after all.
6/14/2019 c4 Destrark
I'm sorry, What. Accio can suddenly summon things out of subspace/dimensional/whatever pockets? Bullshit. When on earth have they been shown to be capable as pulling something as ridiculous as that off. More to the point, the idea that Umbridge could pull of something like that with the SILENCE GLAIVE?! THE PLANET DESTROYING SUPERWEAPON? Total bullshit. That was probably the second or third most important Silver Millennium artefact behind the Imperium Silver Crystal (capable of shit like mass resurrections) or the Time Doors (capable of observing, moving through, and outright stopping Time itself.) The idea that the people who could make stuff like that would not make one of the utmost priorities for the Silence Glaive being non-authorised people getting their hands on it an impossibility not only shatters my suspension of disbelief but breaks its spine wholesale over my knee.
7/15/2018 c15 16Lerris
A favorite if narrowly. To be better it would diverge more from canon. You still running somewhat close.
7/15/2017 c2 RDDash
aeroplane to the moon?
you wish.
5/24/2017 c1 nick
Here are my questions. 1. Could you be specific on when the fanfic took place? 2. What locations were used in it? 3. Was there more to the plot, besides what was said in the fanfic? 4. Who all was in the fanfic? 5. How old was everyone in it? 6. What level were the Sailor Senshi at in the fanfic? 7. How did they get to be at that level? Be sure to fill me on this.

nick
2/21/2017 c8 Fast Frank
Oops, use of third person plural, when it it is clear he is singular and male.
12/27/2016 c6 Guest
omg omg omg this chapter was fun and so interesting.
12/27/2016 c4 Guest
huh thought blood quills were illegal.
12/11/2016 c15 Guest
How did this story just keep getting bbetter and better? Thank you so much for writing this, it's been a great joy to read!
12/11/2016 c5 Guest
I love this story! Seamless blend of worlds, such fun to read!
11/6/2016 c3 myafroatemydog
I don't know if it's harry now cause she saw him I don't know .
11/6/2016 c2 myafroatemydog
I wonder is Harry is who usagi is looking for
183 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »