for Minato Namikaze and the Destroyer of Worlds

3/1 c45 15SilentSnowLeopardNinja
What I want to know...is why the 3rd hokage even allowed this regardless of how many of the cancel wants it because he knows himself that it's bullshit and she's in no way to blame when they already knew war was coming and she wasn't suited to such a mission. Plus she's a god. He knows she's a god. He knows of a lot more consequences that are at stake if she takes offense to this injustice and blatant contradiction of the rules against her person.
2/28 c44 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
So Kakashi did truly learn...that friendship is magic lmao.
2/28 c43 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
I like how shit is so damn different now that it's her and not Sakumo. Also why is she being illogical about the consequences here and the details? Just because she made it happen doesn't excuse the fact that for it to happen someone of ill intent would have had to push for such a blatantly bad idea and then have the nerve to want to severely punish her for their essential fuck up in making her take a mission she's clearly ill suited for.
2/28 c41 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
I'm gonna be so sad and disappointed if Sakumo still dies because of that bullshit.
2/28 c39 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Hmmmmmm couldn't Lee try summoning the person who put her name in?
2/28 c36 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Good times indeed! I'm here for it. Also is that poly-relationship back on the table? I just really want happiness and love and a big family for these 3 orphans...of which one is a damn God XD
2/27 c35 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Yoooooo these English folk be wildin and rude af lmao! For real planning to make her stay after a kidnapping while trying to act like she wants to be there when it's been more than clear she doesn't. Insanity.
2/27 c32 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
I really like how absolutely idiotically judgmental Hermione is in this in regards to people who have a clear vast cultural difference and a bit of a language barrier because they aren't native English speakers. Way to go. She didn't even ask for any clarification! Breezes over the fact that the way Lee was somehow summoned IS considered kidnapping and possible attempted murder most anywhere yet somehow wants to get on her high horse when she's told specifically that the people they refer to as civilians tend to not make the cut to join the village militia. So damn illogical.
2/27 c31 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Tobi here and not with the shits! Finally! XD
I bet the only reason they even still attend the classes is so they can make use of learning all they can for the glory of Konoha. So glad he put his foot down on this. But Lee doesn't deserve detentions and he should pay attention to every reason they try to give when insisting on a punishment.
2/27 c30 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
But what Dat kiss do tho?
2/27 c29 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Snape has a lot of damn nerve to try to assign a bullshit detention to a nonstudent and then abruptly try to make her "professor" hold it in his place. And nice as he his why did he just accept such rudeness and insults and a clear overstep of boundaries from Snape?
2/27 c28 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Tch. They could've insisted on separate rooms for the younger ninjas. And I still say they should've asked Lee to either prolong Mito's life or restore her youth. Resurrection from death is not the only solution to look at.
2/27 c27 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
I hope they charge the fuck out of the wizards for having her be in this tournament she never agreed to. Like long term, high ranked, and higher ranked shinobi expensive.
2/27 c26 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Boooo on the cup. And she's a god. She can leave whenever.
2/27 c25 SilentSnowLeopardNinja
What? Noooooooooooo they hadn't found her after she turned 12 they shouldn't be able to at all!
I mean unless it's balls to the wall hysterical with Lee getting her way and somehow becoming even MORE over powered then I'm down lmao.
I was honestly thinking that her thoughts and distaste for surrey had destroyed England similar to what she accidentally did to Suna.
3,445 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »