for Minato Namikaze and the Destroyer of Worlds

12/13/2015 c1 theodora.pyrene
This is so great. I'm really looking forward to Ellie meeting the Toads...
12/13/2015 c1 1Syqadelic
Irony at its finest: Madara is trying to overlay an eternal genjutsu on a world that is actually already an eternal genjutsu.
12/13/2015 c1 warpterror
If this is anything like Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphus in terms of quality it's bound to be great. And it has kid Minato which already raises the awesomeness bar pretty high(I think that in another life and in another time Minato must have been Godric since you write them so similarly). Seriously, it never even occurred to me until I read this story but from now on MinatoXLily is my top pairing for any fanfiction story ;P Even if it's probably not going to happen in this fic... The idea is still in my head!
How long is this story going to be though? I would absolutely love to read on that is of a similar length to the Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphus, but on the other hand I'd actually like you to update THAT one before anything...
Oh and btw, when I first started reading Naruto fanfiction bout a year ago I haven't seen the show or read the manga either. I started with a rational-Naruto fic called 'Lighting up the Dark' and to this day that fic is more cannon to me than the actual thing...
12/13/2015 c1 Burn-in-the-sun
This was amazing! Exactly what I wanted to read without even realizing I was looking for it. Thanks for posting!
12/13/2015 c1 discb
This looks like fun, particularly since I haven't read the manga and it's been years since I watched an episode (nor did I finish the series tbh, was really into Quake at the time) either.
12/13/2015 c1 nina-b
Any hope for aother chapter?
I like your "Lee" and Minato.
Best regards.
12/13/2015 c1 1davycrockett100
sweet
12/13/2015 c1 1Medbh
Lily is what I aspire to be, my actions/thoughts mirror hers with everything that doesn't include reality altering powers. Now if I could just get those powers I can finally become entirely like my idol.

Luna~
12/13/2015 c1 Leez
Hmmm. What I'm really curious of/ wondering now is what happens when Minato summons Death later on in the story? Will Ellie still turn up? What would be his reaction to finding out that the girl he's known since he was five is literally Death, Destroyer of Worlds? :P That the girl he was so close to they were inseparable was there because it was part of his bargain to save his sons life? I'm really curious as to the reactions now. Not just if Minato too. How would Kushina and Konoha react as well? Knowing that they've been living with the God of Death for decades and she's been walking amount them? What would Hiruzen and Jiraiya think? Hiruzen who was her leader and who gave her missions etc. And Jiraiya was was her "teacher"?

Hell... What effect would Ellie have on the WAR? The Third Great Shinobi War that inflames the entire continent and in which Minato slaughtered thousands with the Hiraishin and people died left and right? In which the Dead Weight beside her probobly died too?

So many things I'm really curious about now. I'd definitely love to see a continuation if this idea even if it's just highlights. Damn can you really suck a person into these AU's. Any chance of a few highlights/ reactions in this universe Later? Of Ellie in the war and her actions in it? Of her being discovered as the God of Death? Of maybe even her reactions to Konoha and their propaganda and her thoughts on it and the Village later? I'm thinking since its Ellie it's almost a guarantee that later she would try to leave the village. Just sticking with them especially when she ended up there by accident just seems to not her. What would the reactions be and what would Konoha do to that? What would Ellie do if they tried to stop her/ send Hunter Nin after her etc?

Damn I'm really curious/ interested now. Another great side fic. I'm so glad I read all of these! Please keep up the great work!

Best Regards,

Leez
12/13/2015 c1 45Aliathe
It's official. Sisyphus!Lily is officially an AU of her very own, like Core!Frisk and Gaster!Sans.

(Or maybe I've been reading too much Undertale fandom...)
3,445 « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230