for Minato Namikaze and the Destroyer of Worlds

1/30 c14 3Merkoid
I’d personally like to see Minato’s opinion on the Divine Comedy.
1/15 c3 19burntblood.1982
Great story can it be pairing wise just harry and minato
1/8 c51 1lilium-tigris
Hello! Thank you so much for writing this story. I adore it (I think I’ve read it four times now?). I love all the characters and the shenanigans they get up to. Minato and Lee’s friendship is perfect and Lee’s utter devotion to him is amazing to read (albeit somewhat concerning). Your writing style is wonderful to read and you have fully managed to make me laugh out loud multiple times. I can’t wait to see what happens with the school dance and how Tequila and Ren manage to duke it out. I wonder if Minato will still develop the hiraishin even with Lee’s instantaneous teleportation? Thanks again for writing, I have enjoyed it immensely and you are a great author.
12/19/2021 c51 The armed forces
I just wanna see Lee an minato get back together!’
11/26/2021 c3 Ranglar
Enjoying this so far. Minor nitpick, you misspelled kekkei genkai.
10/26/2021 c30 1Panjason
Honestly… my enjoyment shot down like a meteor. I love the world of Harry Potter but I’ve long since disliked erect everything else. From Snape’s bullshit to the corrosive nature of the house rivalries.
First of all, why is detention even acknowledged at all? I thought everyone knew this was an attempt at kidnaping/and assassination. Plus, Lee isn’t a student. It’s utter bull crap, and leaves a taste of ash in my mouth. I think I will stop here. Thanks for the ride though.
10/23/2021 c2 Panjason
Wait did she make a Mr. Meseeks-esque version of clones?
10/4/2021 c51 nirentos
Somehow always end up coming back to this story if i need something to cheer me up, it just has this special charm. Hoping to see many updates in the future.
9/29/2021 c4 Guest
I just realized your Lee clones are practically Mr. Meeseeks from Rick and Morty and now they all make so much sense. It's great and hilarious now to watch when before I was slightly baffled. Now I just imagine a Mr. Meeseeks saying all the stuff Lee clones do and it fits perfectly.
9/6/2021 c19 19burntblood.1982
Can it be kunshin bashing I like minato and Lee best
7/10/2021 c17 Lustrydoesntknow
YES! HARU-KUN GOT A FUCKING RENNIGAN(I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO SPELL IT). THANKYOU AUTHOR
7/9/2021 c12 Lustrydoesntknow
AUTHOR DID HARU REAL DIRTY, BUT WE LOVE YOU HARUUUU!
7/9/2021 c5 Lustrydoesntknow
I BELIEVE IN HARU-KUN SUPREMACY.
6/26/2021 c11 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
Huh… wouldn’t it be hilarious to see the interactions between kurama/ the biju and our apparently reality warping witch/ninja who deems herself the shinigami.
6/26/2021 c2 Planar-Walking-Entertainment
XD a clone who’s purpose is to do the task they were given. Poor Jiraiya’s been traumatized! Heck, poor ANYONE who saw that’s traumatized!
3,444 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »