for Falling

5/15/2019 c1 1DiamondBackNeko-chi
Oh, would ya look at that? I'm crying.
3/26/2017 c1 AndromedaPutololi
ugh... my feels hurt. A lot.
5/14/2016 c1 Currently Blank
This was beautiful! I cried T-T
12/19/2015 c1 Gothazon
WHY?!
12/14/2015 c1 Guest
A update? Omg it's been so long.
12/16/2015 c1 catspats31
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles, it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
12/13/2015 c1 kaida171
Yes, yes, we already know you're a genius, no need to rub it in our faces.
;)

Incidentally, with Christmas right around the corner, and with my birthday right after, (January 17th) I thought I'd throw any and all human dignity aside and beg, PLEAD with you, on my hands and knees, forehead to the carpet, to PLEASE continue with one (or all) of my favorite fics as a Christmas/birthday present. *insert emoticon of a quivering lower lip* please? (List of fav fics below)

What you make of it