for A Light for When All Other Lights Go Out

12/31/2019 c4 2crazyKate92
Aww Anakin and Bonnie are so cute! More please! It’s good!
12/31/2019 c2 crazyKate92
Could they find a way back temporarily just so he could kill the Salvatore brothers? Lol
7/2/2017 c1 17Makilome the Lady Autist
at this point they are having chemistry, lust does not equal love, not does a connection mean you are in love, it's not like they imprinted! The children will come later in the story. Not everyone who marries and have children are meant to be. I barely begun the story. They are young, with hormones, eyeballs, and a lot in common. There has not been a chance to xdelve further yet so give it a chance before you judge.
7/2/2017 c4 Bella-swan11
Anakin you're falling in love with Bonnie, just think that she can not lie to him. You just have to tell him the truth, because you're a married man with children.
She has to know, if you want to conquer her then you must tell the truth alone. Because now all the Jedi are going to want to rescue her because they know she's chosen.
2/26/2017 c4 ripsconscullmin
I've never thought to cross these two worlds. I like how you've incorporated the Bennetts into this world. I love that Bonnie isn't fooled by and doesn't trust Palpatine and that she can see and connect to other things in this world even though it is new to her. And very cool that she is going to teach Anakin some things about magic. I hope you update soon.
1/6/2016 c1 belladu57