for Sisyphus

6/10/2018 c2 6firefawn
Can I just say bravo! Seriously bravo! This was AMAZING! I'm not typically a fan of one or two shots, mainly because I really like to get heavily 'into' a story so prefer longer ones, but this was really, really good. I love the darkness, the plot, the uniqueness of it (not repeated anywhere that I've ever read at least) so just amazing job all around!
10/14/2017 c1 Kagetsukitsune
Beautifull and left me wanting for more
10/13/2017 c2 Guest
Verdamnt! That is one hell of darkness and terrible beauty. And it reads really well with Running up that hill playing in the background.
10/12/2016 c2 kabs
seems interesting, as long as it isn't slash
9/19/2016 c2 4Kiriel00
I really like this demented version of Harry. I love the image that comes to mind when I think of Harry standing on a hill with his back to a ruined version of hogwatrs with a mad glint in his eyes really just captures my imagination and makes me never want to leave. Thanks for making such a great short story.
8/16/2016 c2 Harriverse
The first chapter was very open ended. If I didn't know better, I would say it was Harry about to put the soul in him into the body that was Voldemort's. But only when I look back from the vantage of this chapter. As for the whole, I just reread a crossover by Kallanit (?) Where Hermione left the wizarding world of Britain because it had no place for her. So maybe that has made me more accepting of Harry's viewpoint here.
5/10/2016 c1 lillisa34
wonderful start! cant wait to see where it goes!
5/9/2016 c2 10Nanchih
Sort of a strange one, isn't this? But, I'll mark it for Alert in case you get any more strange ideas.
4/20/2016 c2 3T51b Moridin
Oh how interesting. I almost thought it was truly the devil but that might be even better. To side with Riddle before he became voldemort, the boy who became so much more than a mere soul fragment.
4/20/2016 c1 T51b Moridin
Oh this sounds amusing.
3/22/2016 c2 1Kitsune-sama888
Dayum... Is Harry insane? Or is he saner than everyone else? This fic is written sooooo well!
1/31/2016 c1 RandomObsessionsOfMine
wut
12/18/2015 c1 12bubblecloudz
i have no idea what happened here, but there were greek gods, insanity and death. All things that make for a good time!

Can't wait for any updates on TotTE, t'would make a nice xmas gift ;)
12/15/2015 c1 1Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos
Hehehehehehheehehe Cool Story. I like it :)
12/15/2015 c1 kabs9000
Interesting, but I dont quite get it

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service