for The Rally that Never, Ever Quit

7/11/2017 c1 2Robert C. Lewis
Despite my total apathy about sports, i enjoyed this. I would say that i beleive "Edain" to be the proper term, not "Elendil"
7/8/2016 c1 13Cowboy-4-Christ
Wish I could have been there
1/4/2016 c1 11The First Adventuress
I saved this story for a free moment to enjoy it, and I was not disappointed. I WANNA GO TO THE PLAYOFFS! Whaaaa! Sometimes liking my team is...exasperating, to say the least. I wish the Rangers the best of luck next season, and eagerly await seeing Leonys Martin in action. I went to a game once where my team won like 11-3, with nine home runs. That was pre-tty epic, even though we had to leave during the seventh to make it home at a decent hour. I wish I had a longer review in me, but what else is there really to say? Oh, do you speak fluent Quenya, or just a few bits?
Merry (late) Christmas!
-ElvenRangerRysel
12/22/2015 c1 41CrackinAndProudOfIt
Yay! I loved your cameo in this one; Maglor's confusion was great. :) I've got to know, though, were you actually cheering "Aurë entuluva" at the game, even without any elven lords there to start it? ;) Seeing you, Maglor, and the players so ecstatic was fabulous, especially after everything the Rangers had been through earlier in the season. I really enjoyed the interaction between Maglor and Hamilton, as well. I think it's awesome how you always manage to tie baseball back to the true Hope for all people. :)

Wonderful story!
-Crackers
12/15/2015 c1 Fan of Fiction
Ahhh . . . So fun to relive the moments of victory! Fun story! Great cameo!
12/15/2015 c1 63Sophia the Scribe
So much fun! I was wondering if you'd show up at one of these games :). Poor Maglor...I do believe you confused him ;) but the win certainly made up for it. I can't wait to see what you post next!
Blessings,