for The Morning After - Amanecer's Translation

1/29/2019 c2 alicia7788
UPDATE PLEASE
6/9/2018 c2 2BookFan96
I wish that you had continued this
11/20/2017 c2 Guest
"Do you know what happens when you hold two identical Sonic devices against each other?"

"No..."

"Nor do I. Let's find out!"
7/5/2017 c2 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
6/14/2017 c2 Guest
I hope to see more of this!
5/15/2017 c2 Mirage
is that really the last chap or did you write a secon part...ohhh please let there be a second part..this angel Needs a good kick to his ass for doig this...
2/17/2017 c2 skyeza
This was awesome, it would make a wicked story if you were to make it one. I mean like 50 chapters. I was surprised that the time in there was so slow, I would of thought he would have made it faster like 2days in 1day normal time
1/30/2017 c2 lisa.francis.96780
you should really take this off of being compolete
1/4/2017 c2 36AliceCullen3
LOVE IT!
11/12/2016 c2 6Princess Meria
I love this but the end seems more like a cliffhanger and less like the end of the story. Are you going to write more? I'm not saying right now but sometime. Hope you have had a wonderful week.
10/17/2016 c2 tamashiyuki
Muy bueno!
ContinĂșa!
7/15/2016 c2 11Mukuro234
Awesome
6/5/2016 c2 ripper34
Good story
5/8/2016 c2 6Anguis Reginam
OMGGGGGGG you can't just leave it there! Wow this fic was awesome though
4/15/2016 c2 31Of Stories Told
Oh this was amazingly brilliant! :D i love harry and gabriel's relationships, and i have to admit i'm quite excited to see how castiel will take to seeing gabriel again along with the brother's

metatron is quite unnerving, and i hope he's not able to do much harm to harry (and that if he tries, gabriel teaches him why he should have left them alone in heaven)

seriously, this is such an utterly brilliant tale and i loved every moment of it! :D i truly hope to see more sometime and where else the muse will take you in this beautiful story you've created! thank you so much for writing this story, it's an amazing read!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »